MGS Ground Zeroes Comparison...

#51ScRui(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2014 4:10:41 PM
carryonifucan posted...
ScRui posted...
They are orginals, I didn't show different images or edited them.... All I did was click on the image and picked view image on my cell phone... So this way no one could tell which console it is...

Don't believe me? That's cool no need to... Don't blame me for your inadequacies to pony up and pick an image without fear of showing your bias views...

Don't worry your not the only on in this topic that showed thier true colors...

Oh now this is rich.

The originals have been posted, so no, you didn't post them. Facts are facts guy. Lie again.

Now you're resorting to personal attacks instead of owning up to the fact you did try to deceive people on this. You've been called out and are sweating it now.

And as for true colors, I own 360 and X1. I don't even like sony, but I know which one is better.

The only true colors shown here are your obvious attempts to troll. You and people like you are everything wrong with these message boards.

I'm sweating it? LMFAO

Again believe what you want to believe... If I wanted to hide something or make it biased I wouldn't have posted the site I got the images from... The fact that you keep trying to say I wanted to deceive and yet you would vote or admit to what you voted to just shows you were afraid of what you would or did pick...

Again make sure you don't forget to play the game after all that time making sure the pixels are correct...

Today's generation of 'gamers' is ridiculous... As isost of this board after all...

Enjoy playing your games not debating about them
---
"Be Smart @ Being Stupid & You'll NEVER Lose"
<If you ain't #NoseDeep, you ain't doing it right>
#52lostkiwiPosted 3/19/2014 4:17:29 PM
To be fair, the TC posted the site a few posts ago where he got the images from, and it was the same resolution provided there as well. I.E the source images were like that too. he himself hasn't done any down-scaling.

I'm not defending his argument in anyway, I'm just saying that it was probably more a case of lack of understanding about the original images (apologies TC since I can't think of a more polite term), rather that trying to be deceitful.
---
Find out about PC vs PS4 vs Xbox One vs Wii U games here:
http://rustygamer.wordpress.com/
#53carryonifucanPosted 3/19/2014 4:22:05 PM
ScRui posted...
I'm sweating it? LMFAO

Again believe what you want to believe... If I wanted to hide something or make it biased I wouldn't have posted the site I got the images from... The fact that you keep trying to say I wanted to deceive and yet you would vote or admit to what you voted to just shows you were afraid of what you would or did pick...

Again make sure you don't forget to play the game after all that time making sure the pixels are correct...

Today's generation of 'gamers' is ridiculous... As isost of this board after all...

Enjoy playing your games not debating about them

For the record, I didn't vote because your poll is flawed/biased. Which others aside from myself have pointed out, to which you still haven't responded, so keep on ignoring facts on that.

As to everything else you said:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man
#54CaIiber345Posted 3/19/2014 4:24:01 PM
I voted "R" for rat's ass.
---
twitch.tv/caliber345 | twitter: @astroduck79
Waiting for: No Man's Sky, The Witness, Mercenary Kings, Destiny
#55ScRui(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2014 4:32:40 PM
lostkiwi posted...
To be fair, the TC posted the site a few posts ago where he got the images from, and it was the same resolution provided there as well. I.E the source images were like that too. he himself hasn't done any down-scaling.

I'm not defending his argument in anyway, I'm just saying that it was probably more a case of lack of understanding about the original images (apologies TC since I can't think of a more polite term), rather that trying to be deceitful.

No need to apologize, I don't care what any poster has to say, especially if he/she didn't even try to vote on the poll... Instead instantly started to find ways as to why the poll is flawed... Why most of these posters are so jumpy is because they were put on the spot and had no way of picking based on their bias...

Again here's the original article, and where I got the images... I didn't change anything at all... All I did was click on the pick and picked 'view image' on my cell... Which in turn brought me to the links in my poll...

http://www.gamesthirst.com/2014/02/17/which-version-of-metal-gear-solid-v-ground-zeroes-looks-the-best-comparison-screenshots-released/

They are what they are, in other topics and in other boards... The poll was bait and it proved exactly what I wanted... Show most of the posters here can't pick between images unless they have a console attached to them... Plain and simple... LOL fanpups
---
#56carryonifucanPosted 3/19/2014 4:45:56 PM
"Arguing with ScRui is like playing chess with a pigeon. You could be the greatest player in the world, but the pigeon will still knock over all the pieces, crap on the board, and strut around triumphantly.

Last thing I'm going to post.

Enjoy your troll.
#57Juzten76Posted 3/19/2014 5:11:27 PM
3HP posted...
this has to be the most pathetic reassurance topic I've seen in a long time.

I've seen both version running side-by-side(well, on the same tv at the same time but switching inputs back and forth) and the PS4 version puts the XB1 to shame and anyone would be able to tell the difference seeing it in real time.

TL:DR your point fails, this topic fails

You always get mad at these topics.

You care way too much about proving that the PS4 is the superior console instead of enjoying games. We get it, you love to argue with and insult people who have a different opinion than you. You're so awesome with that keen eye for graphical nuances yet you get stumped by some screenshots that aren't labeled to let you know which one is from the all powerful PS4.

Those screenshots are plenty big enough to show any major differences between the two versions. All that matters to the majority of people who own it on X1 is that it's fun and looks great. So, why does it matter to you if people have no problem with how it looks?
#58ScRui(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2014 5:13:34 PM
carryonifucan posted...
"Arguing with ScRui is like playing chess with a pigeon. You could be the greatest player in the world, but the pigeon will still knock over all the pieces, crap on the board, and strut around triumphantly.

Last thing I'm going to post.

Enjoy your troll.

I do have to give you that, that was funny...

But next time when you steal a saying don't forget to quote the whole thing, especially if your started with a quotation...

Still funny though *applauds
---
#59PorungaPosted 3/19/2014 5:23:06 PM
ScRui posted...
Izraeil posted...
ScRui posted...
Izraeil posted...
ScRui posted...
http://www.gamesthirst.com/2014/02/17/which-version-of-metal-gear-solid-v-ground-zeroes-looks-the-best-comparison-screenshots-released/

Flawed comparison? ... I was waiting for the usual suspects...

That's the link for the great 'graphics' experts... Enjoy the delusions, fanpups...

Why are you so afraid of posting pics in their original resolutions is the real question.

Because then there would be console that image is from... No attempt to misguide, was just trying to hide the console, which in turn would make people pick based on the screenshot not the console the screenshot comes from...

This topic just shows who has a problem with fanboyism and NOT an unbiased view...

To me, they all look great including last gen, with some great lighting with next gen... Across all platforms...

I personally will not experience this title, but am very anxious for MGS phantom pain now more then ever...

You could've easily censored the console names from the images, don't say you were being sincere with your topic because that's not true.

If I wanted to be biased I wouldn't have put this poll together on my cell phone, in 5 mins... Such a reassurance topic too... LOL

I accomplished what I wanted... And to others that read this topic have learned who the posters are that were too afraid to pick without a console attached to an image...

It is what it is, until it isn't ... Take it for what its worth ... Enjoy the great pixels that make it so much better to play...

Well don't forget to actually play the game while you stare at the pixels...

You haven't accomplished anything.. except for making yourself look like an idiot. No one is afraid to compare, if they had legit pictures to compare. Downgraded and downscaled pictures don't cut it. Even people who do this kind of thing professionally would say "I can't do any kind of analysis on compromised pictures".
#60ScRui(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2014 5:37:35 PM
Porunga... You mad?... You seem like your pixel love is getting the best of you...
---