I have the money and the want to get an XBOX One,

#11avanentPosted 3/19/2014 5:46:24 PM
It's not going to get more expensive or harder to find. If you can't feel good about putting the money down on it now, then don't. Wait until you can.
#12MantisoPosted 3/19/2014 10:35:58 PM
If you don't want to buy it now you don't have to. Nobody is forcing you. Best to wait for the list of games to grow and the great games to be released. And the price to drop. You don't need to own it just because it's there. Have some control.
---
I'm not gonna cry about my Pa. I'm gonna build an airport. Put my name on it - Worlds First Analrapist
PSN ID: SolidKev
#13Millertime660Posted 3/19/2014 11:03:33 PM
chicken8or posted...
But I can't bring myself to do it. Titanfall looks pretty good, but I just can't bring myself to drop the $500 not knowing what this console will bring.

I am 100% for the 360. There hasn't been a day in my life that I wanted a PS3. The One just hasn't sold itself to me (either has the PS4).

There are just so many issues from the terrible Microsoft PR, the lack of games, the underpowered system (probably won't matter in the long run), and the kinect.

Thing is, everybody I know that has the next gens uses their One almost exclusively.

I totally respect your decision to hold off for a price drop and more games. Makes sense if you dont like whats offered. Just wanted to add that i am very happy with my purchase. The fast support for dashboard updates is definitely a promising thing and surprisingly the kinect is pretty awesome!
#14aszsithPosted 3/19/2014 11:07:16 PM
chicken8or posted...
But I can't bring myself to do it. Titanfall looks pretty good, but I just can't bring myself to drop the $500 not knowing what this console will bring.

I am 100% for the 360. There hasn't been a day in my life that I wanted a PS3. The One just hasn't sold itself to me (either has the PS4).

There are just so many issues from the terrible Microsoft PR, the lack of games, the underpowered system (probably won't matter in the long run), and the kinect.

Thing is, everybody I know that has the next gens uses their One almost exclusively.

Cool story chicken8or. The thing is...there's no question, nothing to discuss or debate. Literally this is just some random blathering. That's what Facebook is for.

You're Internetting wrong.
---
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.
#15teh1337gosuPosted 3/19/2014 11:40:39 PM
aszsith posted...
chicken8or posted...

Cool story chicken8or. The thing is...there's no question, nothing to discuss or debate. Literally this is just some random blathering. That's what Facebook is for.

Random hatred for someone staring their opinion on buying a console this board is named after? If he's wrong, that makes your statement paradoxical.
---
Yvan eht nioj
#16chicken8or(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2014 11:48:54 PM
aszsith posted...
chicken8or posted...

This topic serves as a point of discussing. I left the post open for discussion with underlying questions.

Examples:
What is your next-gen experience?
Are you regretting your Xone purchase?
What games made you finally purchase the console?
Do you know of any price drops coming (E3?)?
Are you waiting for more games before buying one?

It's an open topic. Add whatever you would like. Just ADD something useful.
---
GT: Chicken8or -Epic Halo 4 moment below!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HW2_eKmm7o8
#17aszsithPosted 3/19/2014 11:51:53 PM(edited)
teh1337gosu posted...
aszsith posted...
chicken8or posted...

Random hatred for someone staring their opinion on buying a console this board is named after? If he's wrong, that makes your statement paradoxical.

Who said anything about hatred? My response is completely indifferent. Zero emotion involved.

What about your blind defense of someone who literally had nothing of value to say? By your own standard of reasoning, your hatred of me for pointing out their stupidity makes you a hypocrite.

The TC is quite literally just thinking via text. What they typed in the OP no way invites any sort of intelligent response. Therefore they shouldn't expect one. Ever item they've mentioned is a closed opinion statement. There are no questions, no requests for information, nothing whatsoever that invites someone to engage in discussion.

The non-Internet equivalent of the OP is a person standing on a random street just telling random strangers their personal feelings about something.

This is a DISCUSSION forum, not a BLOG.

chicken8or posted...
This topic serves as a point of discussing. I left the post open for discussion with underlying questions.

Examples:

NONE of that can be ascertained from the inane ramblings of your OP.
---
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.
#18chicken8or(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2014 11:54:04 PM
aszsith posted...
teh1337gosu posted...
aszsith posted...
chicken8or posted...

Who said anything about hatred? My response is completely indifferent. Zero emotion involved.

What about your blind defense of someone who literally had nothing of value to say? By your own standard of reasoning, your hatred of me for pointing out their stupidity makes you a hypocrite.

The TC is quite literally just thinking via text. What they typed in the OP no way invites any sort of intelligent response. Therefore they shouldn't expect one. Ever item they've mentioned is a closed opinion statement. There are no questions, no requests for information, nothing whatsoever that invites someone to engage in discussion.

The non-Internet equivalent of the OP is a person standing on a random street just telling random strangers their personal feelings about something.

chicken8or posted...

Examples:

Then maybe you aren't as intelligent as you believe yourself to be.
---
GT: Chicken8or -Epic Halo 4 moment below!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HW2_eKmm7o8
#19Favo52Posted 3/19/2014 11:55:23 PM
aszsith posted...
teh1337gosu posted...
aszsith posted...
chicken8or posted...

chicken8or posted...

Examples:

The Sony fanboys sure have bullied you enough.
#20CaIiber345Posted 3/19/2014 11:57:27 PM
axelfooley2k5 posted...
e3

price drop incoming

Do you think they'll leave the console as is, or drop the Optical Drive? Could happen...
---
twitch.tv/caliber345 | twitter: @astroduck79
Waiting for: No Man's Sky, The Witness, Mercenary Kings, Destiny