Polygon Rumor: Titanfall 2 won't be Microsoft exclusive

#11benjimain(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2014 6:26:18 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#12jairusmonillasPosted 3/19/2014 6:28:09 PM(edited)
Titanfall is not a game that you really want to be exclusive, cause it will only fall due to the competition. destiny, cod, battlefield are all multiplatform. If Titanfall want to join the big boys, being exclusive won't help it any good.

And EA was the one who made the deal for it to be exclusive. Respawn would want to expose Titanfall to reach our more gamers and not limit to only half of gamers.
---
PS4 GPU: 1152 GCN, 2.00 TFLOPS, 72 TMUs, 32 ROPs, 8GB GDDR5
XB1 GPU :: 768 GCN, 1.31 TFLOPS, 48 TMUs, 16 ROPs, 8GB DDR3+eSRAM
#13CaIiber345Posted 3/19/2014 6:27:31 PM
grampamurked posted...
Who freakin cares? Jesus

Well, in the hands of normal folks who enjoy video games and like to have civil discussions, it's fine.

However, in the grimy paws of fanboys, this will degenerate into anger and people will catch feelings.

As for Jesus, well... Christians, Catholics, and maybe a few Vatos Locos.
---
twitch.tv/caliber345 | twitter: @astroduck79
Waiting for: No Man's Sky, The Witness, Mercenary Kings, Destiny
#14CaIiber345Posted 3/19/2014 6:28:33 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#15benjimain(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2014 6:29:22 PM
jairusmonillas posted...
Titanfall is not a game that you really want to be exclusive, cause it will only fall due to the competition. destiny, cod, battlefield are all multiplatform. If Titanfall want to join the big boys, being exclusive won't help it any good.

And EA was the one who made the deal for it to be exclusive. Respawn would want to expose Titanfall to reach our more gamers and not limit to only half of gamers.

Agreed. The only time you'll get an exclusive compare to those multiplat big boys is when the PS4 is inevitably about 100m consoles ahead of the competition.
#16Tyronelio1Posted 3/19/2014 6:29:46 PM
This was said before launch of titanfall that the next games wouldn't be exclusives... C'mon troll get with it.
---
GT: Tyron3L1o
"Men do not cry for themselves, but for their comrades" - Sephiroth.
#17benjimain(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2014 6:30:32 PM
Tyronelio1 posted...
This was said before launch of titanfall that the next games wouldn't be exclusives... C'mon troll get with it.

Yet Polygon felt it prudent to share this NEWs.

Didju rike it?
#18Evel138Posted 3/19/2014 6:33:13 PM
benjimain posted...
Evel138 posted...
Again , I find your concern on this to be absolutely adorable!

C'mon...you know you want it....love it.

I'd love for Titanfall to come to PS....it would allow the fanboys to at the very least consider it and not deny themselves the sheer epicness.

Nah just posting up the news. No single player, no buy!

Nah, you're obviously far more invested than simply "posting up the news" on this, but I find it positively precious!
---
GT/PSN: Evel138 The Badguy
Proud owner of a PS4360One
#19benjimain(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2014 6:34:00 PM
Sharing a news article... positively invested I say! Bwhaha
#20LEGEND_725Posted 3/19/2014 6:40:53 PM
BDJayce posted...
Well with the underwhelming response to Titanfall I can see it happening. I wouldn't be surprised if they added in a single player mode too.

Wut
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE