A new halo

#1Mobius1RisingPosted 3/19/2014 7:13:41 PM
What kind of Halo would you like too see on xb1,a 1st person shooter or 3rd person shooter or a space shooter with ships or some other kind.
---
My favourite games are Okami.Hyperdimension Neptunia and Senran Kagura Burst.My favourite female characters are Ammy.Femshep.Lei Fang.Samus.Yuna,& T-elos.
#2xHughJasxPosted 3/19/2014 10:51:47 PM
...1st person?
---
If there wasn't people who blindly defended themselves when proven full of s*** time and again, there'd be no religious people.Or republicans. -jowephocks
#3CKnightPosted 3/19/2014 10:55:10 PM
Halo 4 started a new trilogy which is very interesting. And Sparton Ops set up even more interesting elements.

So I would just want Halo 5 and maybe an ODST2 or Halo Wars 2 in between, leading into Halo 6.
---
"No...you live with it." - Fumbles
#4ssj5goku2005Posted 3/20/2014 1:03:47 AM
I'm not quite sure if what I'm about to post is spoilers or not, so just to be safe

SPOILERS

I remember watching a ViDoc on Halo 4 that reassured fans that the main series will always be an FPS

That being said, I'd love if Halo 5 expanded on the story started in Halo 4 in the way that Halo 2 expanded on Halo 1...I get we can't really see the Promethean side of the story the way we did with the Elites, given that the Elites are intelligent creatures and the Prometheans are more of a hivemind (I best relate it to Aliens and Predators from AVP, Elites are Predators, Prometheans are Aliens) but maybe shed some light on what happened with the Covenant in the years between Halo 3 and Halo 4? Maybe bring back the Arbiter? Either way the Covenant reforming is the one question that I had after playing Halo 4...the only really explanation they give is the one line at the beginning "a lot can happen in 4 years"

And they also need to bring back English-speaking Covenant...it's a small detail but one that I missed in Halo 4

END SPOILERS
---
not changing this sig until i feel like it - started 6.23.2009
#5GuitaristMattPosted 3/20/2014 1:05:38 AM
Bunjie-made Halo
---
"Well if you think chickens can fly, we better pull up wikipedia." - S. Healy
PS4 FAQs http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4/67619422
#6xHughJasxPosted 3/20/2014 4:01:59 PM
ssj5goku2005 posted...
I'm not quite sure if what I'm about to post is spoilers or not, so just to be safe

SPOILERS

I remember watching a ViDoc on Halo 4 that reassured fans that the main series will always be an FPS

That being said, I'd love if Halo 5 expanded on the story started in Halo 4 in the way that Halo 2 expanded on Halo 1...I get we can't really see the Promethean side of the story the way we did with the Elites, given that the Elites are intelligent creatures and the Prometheans are more of a hivemind (I best relate it to Aliens and Predators from AVP, Elites are Predators, Prometheans are Aliens) but maybe shed some light on what happened with the Covenant in the years between Halo 3 and Halo 4? Maybe bring back the Arbiter? Either way the Covenant reforming is the one question that I had after playing Halo 4...the only really explanation they give is the one line at the beginning "a lot can happen in 4 years"

And they also need to bring back English-speaking Covenant...it's a small detail but one that I missed in Halo 4

END SPOILERS

English speaking covenant makes no sense mainly because they didn't speak English in halo 1
---
If there wasn't people who blindly defended themselves when proven full of s*** time and again, there'd be no religious people.Or republicans. -jowephocks
#7VoidBeyondPosted 3/20/2014 4:52:29 PM
I full Spartan Ops side game or another ODST game. Hell, combine the time and have your ODST become a Spartan IV in the middle of the game, that'd be cool.
---
GT: CynicalRaptor26//PSN: DuodecimKnight//