Ps4 or Xbox One? There is no wrong or right answer.

#1Jedi454Posted 3/20/2014 6:12:48 AM
What do you want out of the console is completely up to you and you alone and what you don't want out of a console is up to you too. Ps4 is not better and Xbox One is not better, it's all about what you prefer.

Console wars are now over and i've done my job for the day. Goodbye friends, i've now got to rescue civilians from a burning apartment building.
---
No one should buy MGSV: Ground Zeroes, don't support Konami and their greedy ways.
#2SorbetowulfPosted 3/20/2014 6:14:00 AM
(bangs head on desk in hopes resulting brain damage will spare me having to read more threads like this).
---
GT: NE OBL1V1SCAR1S
#3DarkHolesPosted 3/20/2014 6:16:40 AM
Well if the question is which one starts with an x? Then xbox one is the right answer.
#4GambitbuzzkillPosted 3/20/2014 6:17:24 AM
Sorbetowulf posted...
(bangs head on desk in hopes resulting brain damage will spare me having to read more threads like this).

Yet you continue to click on threads like this.
---
Gametag-BLOODLUST66
PSN-Dalust66
#5SorbetowulfPosted 3/20/2014 6:19:07 AM
Gambitbuzzkill posted...
Sorbetowulf posted...

Yet you continue to click on threads like this.

I still have to see them cluttering the front page, so whether I comment on them or not is irrelevant.
---
GT: NE OBL1V1SCAR1S
#6axelfooley2k5Posted 3/20/2014 6:20:17 AM
i thought ps4 was the only answer

that is until xbone gets a price drop and remove kinect and get more exclusives not on pc
---
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJAeD1f2YnI
#7dnmtPosted 3/20/2014 6:23:20 AM
Gaming consoles seems to be the only market where you can't say one product is inferior to another. It's pretty funny.
#8Joey-ZazaPosted 3/20/2014 6:24:56 AM
The PS4 Power with X-box One Dedicated Servers.
---
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I
#9Jedi454(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2014 6:25:21 AM
dnmt posted...
Gaming consoles seems to be the only market where you can't say one product is inferior to another. It's pretty funny.

I don't think you ever have anything positive to say.
---
No one should buy MGSV: Ground Zeroes, don't support Konami and their greedy ways.
#10chicken8orPosted 3/20/2014 6:36:50 AM
I just started looking at the XOne boards yesterday (contemplating getting one) and there are more Sony fans on these boards than there are XOne fans.

What gives? Are the Sony boys bored with their system and games? Is this the best use of their time while they wait for useful games?

Or are the PS4 boards just the same thing in reverse?
---
GT: Chicken8or -Epic Halo 4 moment below!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HW2_eKmm7o8