Ps4 or Xbox One? There is no wrong or right answer.

#11Jedi454(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2014 6:39:08 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#12axelfooley2k5Posted 3/20/2014 6:42:56 AM
chicken8or posted...
I just started looking at the XOne boards yesterday (contemplating getting one) and there are more Sony fans on these boards than there are XOne fans.

What gives? Are the Sony boys bored with their system and games? Is this the best use of their time while they wait for useful games?

Or are the PS4 boards just the same thing in reverse?

says you have been here since 07
you know exactly how gamefaqs works

when you are up you are up and when you are down you are dooooooowwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnn
---
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJAeD1f2YnI
#13Reflex-ArcPosted 3/20/2014 6:49:48 AM
PS4? Xbox One? Why not Zoidberg?

(\/) (,,,) (\/)
---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
#14InjusticeRebornPosted 3/20/2014 6:50:32 AM
dnmt posted...
Gaming consoles seems to be the only market where you can't say one product is inferior to another. It's pretty funny.

I don't know...

Smart Phones are pretty much samey. I think with them it comes down to personal preference.

Also, the PS1 is inferior to the PS4. :P
---
10/03/14-11/03/14 - the day GameFAQs turned into the Dead Sea of the internet.
#15chex81Posted 3/20/2014 6:52:58 AM
"Ps4 or Xbox One? There is no wrong or right answer."

Fanboys will state otherwise
---
XBL/PSN/WiiU: chex81
#16chicken8orPosted 3/20/2014 6:57:22 AM
axelfooley2k5 posted...
chicken8or posted...
I just started looking at the XOne boards yesterday (contemplating getting one) and there are more Sony fans on these boards than there are XOne fans.

What gives? Are the Sony boys bored with their system and games? Is this the best use of their time while they wait for useful games?

Or are the PS4 boards just the same thing in reverse?

says you have been here since 07
you know exactly how gamefaqs works

when you are up you are up and when you are down you are dooooooowwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnn

Hell, I've been on this site since before the message boards even existed. I should know better, but it still surprises me how people waste their time on things that they supposedly hate.
---
GT: Chicken8or -Epic Halo 4 moment below!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HW2_eKmm7o8
#17Jedi454(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2014 6:57:55 AM
InjusticeReborn posted...
dnmt posted...
Gaming consoles seems to be the only market where you can't say one product is inferior to another. It's pretty funny.

I don't know...

Smart Phones are pretty much samey. I think with them it comes down to personal preference.

Also, the PS1 is inferior to the PS4. :P

I loved the Spyro and Crash games though!
---
No one should buy MGSV: Ground Zeroes, don't support Konami and their greedy ways.
#18Lemon_MasterPosted 3/20/2014 7:05:41 AM
TBQH I always found the Xbox and PS brands near interchangeable. They share most of the same games and interchangeable graphics, more or less. It all comes down to personal preference and what exclusives you prefer.

I've always preferred the Playstation myself but Xbox isn't bad at all.
#19Jedi454(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2014 8:32:19 AM
Lemon_Master posted...
TBQH I always found the Xbox and PS brands near interchangeable. They share most of the same games and interchangeable graphics, more or less. It all comes down to personal preference and what exclusives you prefer.

I've always preferred the Playstation myself but Xbox isn't bad at all.

Exactly.
---
No one should buy MGSV: Ground Zeroes, don't support Konami and their greedy ways.