Rumor- Titanfall 2 not Microsoft exclusive

#11AceMagasePosted 3/20/2014 9:15:44 AM
fhsfootball74 posted...
AceMagase posted...
Sweet, you'll have a reason to fire up that ps4 in about a year and a half because Titanfall is quite awesome

You know that would be a problem...if you know I didn't own an Xbox One...but I do. I've got Second Son for PS4 tomorrow and Titanfall for X1 right now. Nice try though, just sharing a rumor no need to get defensive bud.

what, i can't be a bit salty I haven't had a reason to play my ps4 in a while broski? I'll probably pick up Second Son tomorrow too just to make sure the damn thing works, got a vday tomorrow and not a whole lot to do.
#12Troll_DirectoryPosted 3/20/2014 9:15:58 AM
fhsfootball74 posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...
Bit late there buddy.

I arrived exactly when I intended.
you intended to arrive late.
#13fhsfootball74(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2014 9:17:25 AM
Troll_Directory posted...
fhsfootball74 posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...
Bit late there buddy.

I arrived exactly when I intended.
you intended to arrive late.

I am never late, I always arrive exactly when I intended.
---
Blue Jackets, Columbus Crew, Reds, Bengals, Buckeyes,Tottenham Hotspur
PSN-fhsfootball74 NNID- returnoftheryan Xbox Live-Returnoftheryan
#14CKnightPosted 3/20/2014 9:17:29 AM
Who cares. Titanfall is a good game but it's not worth the fight for exclusivity.

In fact MS shouldn't spend any more money on the series outside of DLC for the first Titanfall.

Let TF2 go multiplatform. And we'll just see how the series holds up when much tougher competition is on the market.
---
"No...you live with it." - Fumbles
#15revolution3603Posted 3/20/2014 9:20:37 AM
AceMagase posted...
Sweet, you'll have a reason to fire up that ps4 in about a year and a half because Titanfall is quite awesome

LOL typical fanboy response enjoy your loyalty while I play both titanfall and infamous 2nd son
---
Fly Eagles Fly on the road to victory E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!!!!
#16AceMagasePosted 3/20/2014 9:20:51 AM
CKnight posted...
Who cares. Titanfall is a good game but it's not worth the fight for exclusivity.

In fact MS shouldn't spend any more money on the series outside of DLC for the first Titanfall.

Let TF2 go multiplatform. And we'll just see how the series holds up when much tougher competition is on the market.

we need to start using T2 for titanfall, i keep seeing team fortress 2 (and T2 was awesome just like Titanfall)
#17AceMagasePosted 3/20/2014 9:23:40 AM
revolution3603 posted...
AceMagase posted...

LOL typical fanboy response enjoy your loyalty while I play both titanfall and infamous 2nd son

if you'd bother to have read the thread you'd have seen that I also plan on getting second son tomorrow. I can't poke fun at sony because of their lack of games w/o being a fanboy?
#18cheezedadadaPosted 3/20/2014 9:28:05 AM(edited)
assassin10133 posted...
cheezedadada posted...
Good, it should be multiplat. If its available to everyone, you'll get actual valid opinions on it instead of people hating it because its not on their console of choice.

Except we'll then get arguments over which console it's better on. Unfortunately it never ends.

You're spot on with that and that actually sounds way worse. Lord help us.
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and handhelds. Yay for options.
#19CKnightPosted 3/20/2014 9:29:36 AM
With Capcom in some financial trouble MS would be smart to buy exclusive rights to RE7 over Titanfall.

Now RE5 and 6 aren't the most popular but they both sold pretty well.

And the RE franchise looked at as a whole has done well in single player and MP.

If MS pays a nice penny and Capcom puts some good people on it RE7 could be a beast of a game single player wise and mp.

I could see Opperation Raccoon's idea being implemented much better for an insane mp component for RE7.
---
"No...you live with it." - Fumbles
#20revolution3603Posted 3/20/2014 9:35:20 AM
AceMagase posted...
revolution3603 posted...
AceMagase posted...

if you'd bother to have read the thread you'd have seen that I also plan on getting second son tomorrow. I can't poke fun at sony because of their lack of games w/o being a fanboy?

Did you poke fun on x1 for the same lack of games titanfall only came out a week ago so both systems have had a drought I can say at least Sony supplemented that drought with some free indie games some of which were really good
---
Fly Eagles Fly on the road to victory E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!!!!