Microsoft wasn't lying Xbox one extremely powerful when Direct X 12

#11Lawboy2Posted 3/20/2014 10:46:39 AM
Pudgeisafish posted...
Wait, is this more rumored b.s.?

No it's going on right now
#12cheezedadadaPosted 3/20/2014 10:47:34 AM
SoulTrapper posted...
Pretty interesting stuff.

Agreed. Out of any of the news that has been posted here in the last few months, this is by far the most interesting of the bunch.
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and handhelds. Yay for options.
#13Tyronelio1Posted 3/20/2014 10:49:27 AM
cheezedadada posted...
SoulTrapper posted...

Agreed. Out of any of the news that has been posted here in the last few months, this is by far the most interesting of the bunch.

I second this, wouldn't it be amazing if somehow they extended support to the 360, idk how they could but dam, could you imagine.
---
GT: Tyron3L1o
"Men do not cry for themselves, but for their comrades" - Sephiroth.
#14SoulTrapperPosted 3/20/2014 10:54:02 AM(edited)
cheezedadada posted...
SoulTrapper posted...

I agree up to a point, seeing as how this is all just theory and we haven't seen anything in practice yet, it can still turn out to be a dud (not sure how that word is spelled).

But if it's capable of what the say it is, it will offer quite a boost to gaming in general.

And devs would still need to actually use it.
I can't name many games utilizing DX11, so if the devs don't utilize it, it will all be quite pointless.
#15Styrof0amPosted 3/20/2014 10:52:14 AM
EvVv3 posted...
cant post this without some link so i can see

http://www.pcper.com/live/
---

CRD, it's a real killer ... http://youtu.be/ZkY0S-UyPTs
#16Darkside_ShadowPosted 3/20/2014 10:54:17 AM
This is all BS right? Right?
#17SnoicFactorPosted 3/20/2014 10:55:46 AM
Darkside_Shadow posted...

pffft, was the cloud bs my friend?
---
nt
#18LEGEND_KILLERRR(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2014 10:57:28 AM

nope far from it is actually quite exciting holiday of next year Xbox 1 games most likely have Halo 5 will start it 1080 P 60 frames per second easy
---
GT HauntedBlueMoon Respect Competition. (Don't Hate it)
#19SnoicFactorPosted 3/20/2014 10:58:48 AM
LEGEND_KILLERRR posted...

nope far from it is actually quite exciting holiday of next year Xbox 1 games most likely have Halo 5 will start it 1080 P 60 frames per second easy

halo 5 was never said to be 1080p, only 60fps. More bs from fanboys.
---
nt
#20cheezedadadaPosted 3/20/2014 11:00:01 AM
SoulTrapper posted...
cheezedadada posted...
SoulTrapper posted...

I agree up to a point, seeing as how this is all just theory and we haven't seen anything in practice yet, it can still turn out to be a dud (not sure how that word is spelled).

But if it's capable of what the say it is, it will offer quite a boost to gaming in general.

And devs would still need to actually use it.
I can't name many games utilizing DX11, so if the devs don't utilize it, it will all be quite pointless.

Yeah last I knew, currently there were only about 80-90 total games using DX11 which is a pretty small number compared to overall, but it would be nice to see that number increase.

Its all in theory, but definitely an interesting article to read. I love hearing about stuff like this and hope it pans out.
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and handhelds. Yay for options.