Should I just get an Xbox One now?

#1blink182godPosted 3/20/2014 11:10:39 AM
I already bought my ps4 and figured my 360 would last me some time. Titanfall, project spark and whatnot are on the 360 as well.

But (frank), its shiny and new and I'll be getting it eventually anyways JUST for the exclusives (multiplats on ps4)
#2SnoicFactorPosted 3/20/2014 11:13:26 AM
Titanfall was a letdown. BF4 and CoD are honestly better overall packages. Not much else coming to X1 only this year. Go try Titanfall on 360 or PC before you decide to buy the X1.
---
nt
#3blink182god(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2014 11:15:21 AM
I guess I should stick with the PS4/360 duo for now. Thanks
#4streamjumperPosted 3/20/2014 11:19:21 AM
If you're seriously thinking about getting one sooner or later, have the money now, and want to play the exclusives, then go for it.

Scoop up that Titanfall bundle for the free copy, then I'd suggest considering PvZ and DR3. Peggle's a great one if you're into puzzles. I'd chime in on Forza, but I don't understand the driving game mentality, so I'll just say it looks pretty.

Apparently Rivals is supposed to be crazy fun too, so maybe demo it if you're into that.

I hope you come to a decision you can sleep on, TC. I hope even more that decision happens to be buying an X1.
---
Darwin, set the Wayback Machine...
#5Evel138Posted 3/20/2014 11:20:22 AM
IIRC, Project Spark is no longer coming to the 360.

I'm currently in the beta and its great......I was a big fan of LittleBigPlanet and this game is taking that user generated creativity to a whole new level. As soon as lvl linking and saves are patched in.....can't wait.

Is it worth getting an XB1 for? Can only speak for myself, but I have Titanfall, PS and PvZ currently and IMHO it was well worth the XB1 purchase earlier than I had planned (wasn't planning on the current gen until this fall/holiday season).
---
GT/PSN: Evel138 The Badguy
Proud owner of a PS4360One