MS is really shady thinking about returning my TF Xbox One

#11zeekcruz425Posted 3/20/2014 11:18:52 AM
CKnight posted...
You need to grow up.

None of these companies are your friends. MS won't be hurt by you getting rid of the X1(they already got your money) and MS won't know or even care that your sitting alone, angry and holding a grudge against them.

FYI your taking things too personal.

---
God is love. GT MERK uNd HeaD
Boston Red Sox 2013 World Champions!!!
#12Lawboy2Posted 3/20/2014 11:19:02 AM
TheMove2 posted...
I got a Xbox One because I liked the controller, Live, and games like PvZ over PS4. Just seems like MS is so shady and they rather ruin games than let people pick their console.

Cloud was a lie.
Dx12 is another gimmick to try to sell some consoles until people realize its nothing.

They keep getting timed exclusives and pay company off so they don't release their game on ps4. Seriously the paid exclusives is just saying they don't think their console can sell its self.

Makes me think why would I even want to shell out money to such shady people.

Ur a liar and a troll u just made a similar topic on the ps4 board yesterday...u never had an xbox one
#13TheMove2(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2014 11:29:58 AM
Lawboy2 posted...
TheMove2 posted...
I got a Xbox One because I liked the controller, Live, and games like PvZ over PS4. Just seems like MS is so shady and they rather ruin games than let people pick their console.

Cloud was a lie.
Dx12 is another gimmick to try to sell some consoles until people realize its nothing.

They keep getting timed exclusives and pay company off so they don't release their game on ps4. Seriously the paid exclusives is just saying they don't think their console can sell its self.

Ur a liar and a troll u just made a similar topic on the ps4 board yesterday...u never had an xbox one

I said I was thinking about getting rid of my X1 and getting a ps4 yesterday.
#14a687947Posted 3/20/2014 11:35:31 AM
TheMove2 posted...
Lawboy2 posted...
TheMove2 posted...

Cloud was a lie.

I said I was thinking about getting rid of my X1 and getting a ps4 yesterday.

You're still lying
#15FinzFan4lifePosted 3/20/2014 11:38:35 AM
if you honestly think DX12 is a gimmick then you are not to bright
---
Not Changing until Miami Dolphins Win a Super Bowl signed 02-09-2012
#16TheMove2(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2014 11:38:45 AM
Don't have a Xbox One. I just like to dream as I lay under my bridge.

http://imgur.com/gLQ2UoU
#17ILikesCheesePosted 3/20/2014 11:39:50 AM
krystyla posted...
Okay how is it you didn't find that shady, which it isn't, beforehand?

Wanna know companies that aren't shady, here's a list:
-----

If you're going to keep posting this nonsense everytime someone criticizes Microsoft as a company, then I'm going to keep correcting you: Some companies are less consumer friendly than others.

Microsoft is near the top of the list when it comes to anti-consumer actions. If someone wants to call that "shady", so be it.
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#18-FryShakeWad-Posted 3/20/2014 11:39:54 AM
Yeah give your money to Sony. Since they care about you soooo much more.
#19TheMove2(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2014 11:40:05 AM
FinzFan4life posted...
if you honestly think DX12 is a gimmick then you are not to bright

Dx12 is great for PC games its not doing anything for Xbox One. Just MS throwing everything they got to get people to buy their over priced last gen hardware.
#20JonnyBigBossPosted 3/20/2014 11:43:03 AM
Cloud was overhyped, yes, but it does have some great features.

DX12 isn't a joke. If you were a software developer you would know this.
---
Xbox Live: MrJonnyBigBoss
Steam, PSN, & Nintendo ID: JonnyBigBoss