MS is really shady thinking about returning my TF Xbox One

#21TheMove2(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2014 12:45:59 PM
Dx12 will take effect end of 2015 so almost 2 years. MS is throwing it out their because it can sell some systems and they don't have to even deliver on it or show anything for years. Not going to make The Division better or Destiny. You don't even know if games will take advantage of this down the road or how much boast if any it will give Xbox One games.
#22FinzFan4lifePosted 3/20/2014 12:47:59 PM
TheMove2 posted...
FinzFan4life posted...
if you honestly think DX12 is a gimmick then you are not to bright

Dx12 is great for PC games its not doing anything for Xbox One. Just MS throwing everything they got to get people to buy their over priced last gen hardware.

The Xbox one was built with a PC architecture it will handle it just like the PC if it was annouced for PS4 I bet it would have been the best thing since sliced bread
---
Not Changing until Miami Dolphins Win a Super Bowl signed 02-09-2012
#23FinzFan4lifePosted 3/20/2014 12:51:53 PM
TheMove2 posted...
Dx12 will take effect end of 2015 so almost 2 years. MS is throwing it out their because it can sell some systems and they don't have to even deliver on it or show anything for years. Not going to make The Division better or Destiny. You don't even know if games will take advantage of this down the road or how much boast if any it will give Xbox One games.

no ****it won't effect the Division or Destiny since those games are almost out and where built with DX 11 they would have to redo a bunch of stuff to make it even work. Just shut up you don't even know what you are talking about
---
Not Changing until Miami Dolphins Win a Super Bowl signed 02-09-2012
#24TheMove2(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2014 12:54:31 PM
I like PC and all consoles. I bought a Xbox One. PS4 has 0 games. To be honest the only good game so far I played is PvZ. TF is not for me I don't play games with bots and Infamous is not for me as I don't pay $60 to play boring single player games.

Games I am excited for would be watch dogs, destiny, and the division. Hopefully Madden 15 will be good and I would love to play a good racing game to bad Forza 5 was rushed and is not a full game and drive club does nothing for me.
#25TheMove2(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2014 12:58:50 PM
Xbox One is just coming off as super shady.

With lies about the cloud
Timed exclusives
Now blowing smoke up peoples butt with DX12

I don't think Sony is anything special. They claim they made a game system made for gamers yet they have no games.
#26bob15xPosted 3/20/2014 1:00:49 PM
direct x 12 is a gimmick. Give me a break. Software optimizations is not a gimmick.

they did not even go into that much detail about direct x 12 and the xbox one.

so are you saying for all those pc people, and manufactures that MS should have no developed Direct x 12 so that people would not think they were being shady?

man every day things get even more unbelievable on this site.
#27TheMove2(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2014 1:14:36 PM
You will see DX12 in a few years and it won't do much if anything to Xbox Ones last gen hardware.
#28MonicasBackPosted 3/20/2014 1:16:07 PM
I only got an xbone because the ps4 was sold out.

Kinda happy with my purchase though, I can remember trying to play FPS on the DS3...and the DS4 still has the same bad stick placement :(
---
Monicaaa
#29SunDevil77Posted 3/20/2014 2:08:12 PM
TheMove2 posted...
Xbox One is just coming off as super shady.

With lies about the cloud
Timed exclusives
Now blowing smoke up peoples butt with DX12

I don't think Sony is anything special. They claim they made a game system made for gamers yet they have no games.

Seems like you're trying to ignite as many flame wars as possible.
---
My teeth are swords, my claws are spears, my wings are a hurricane!
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#30DogezillaPosted 3/20/2014 2:12:10 PM
...theMove2 posted
You will see DX12 in a few years and it won't do much if anything to Xbox Ones last gen hardware

You realise that makes the PS4 last gen hardware as well... and raises the question why you bought it in the first place.
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Schreckstoff
Written on Surface Pro 2 256GB