MS is really shady thinking about returning my TF Xbox One

#31SaQu1BPosted 3/20/2014 2:18:47 PM(edited)
Go ahead and return it. See if Sony treats you any better lol.
#32Jx1010Posted 3/20/2014 3:34:53 PM
Truth Hurts

Look at all the fanboys attacking a fellow user just because he speaks his mind and says the truth.
Also stating that a company doing shady things is the norm, which it isnt.
#332ndAtomiskPosted 3/20/2014 3:51:00 PM
TheMove2 posted...
FinzFan4life posted...
if you honestly think DX12 is a gimmick then you are not to bright

Dx12 is great for PC games its not doing anything for Xbox One. Just MS throwing everything they got to get people to buy their over priced last gen hardware.

No seriously, does anyone else remember several years ago when people saying the 360 used last gen hardware as well? Are people going to say this about every new Xbox or what?
---
I'm gonna cut out your eyes and piss in the ****ing sockets! ~ Kaine
http://abload.de/img/zeronailed4xz8o.gif
#34squidney2k1Posted 3/20/2014 3:55:53 PM
Then return it and be done with it.

I'm not sure what you were attempting to accomplish with this topic since you are slamming subjective aspects of a console but accusing MS of lying.
---
Mass Effect 4: Titanfall's Destiny XIV-2....think about it. \m/ (O_o) \m/
Yes, I bought a Wii U, and I still don't know why.
#35lunaticcorePosted 3/20/2014 3:56:43 PM
Cloud isn't a lie.
DX12 is being marketed at developer not us.
Return your Xbox One.
#36TheMove2(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2014 4:21:53 PM
I did set up a return a hr ago through MS store.

Sony has been normal. Everything with MS feels like I am dealing with a con artist trying to sell me fake jewelry claiming its legit.
#37Juzten76Posted 3/20/2014 4:24:00 PM
TheMove2 posted...

Sony has been normal. Everything with MS feels like I am dealing with a con artist trying to sell me fake jewelry claiming its legit.

Drama queen.
#38YumeOMiruPosted 3/20/2014 4:27:31 PM
TheMove2 posted...
Proof I own a Xbox One
http://imgur.com/gLQ2UoU

I got a Xbox One because I liked the controller, Live, and games like PvZ over PS4. Just seems like MS is so shady and they rather ruin games than let people pick their console.

Cloud was a lie.
Dx12 is another gimmick to try to sell some consoles until people realize its nothing.

They keep getting timed exclusives and pay company off so they don't release their game on ps4. Seriously the paid exclusives is just saying they don't think their console can sell its self.

Makes me think why would I even want to shell out money to such shady people.

Well, you did still buy it...........................so they have your money even thought you donīt want to give them the molas?

Sorry, but youīre licking M$īs shoes right now, you will swallow their spit even if you have to pay for it. You put yourself in this situation, so..........yeah....
---
Having a dream is essential to live.
#39DogezillaPosted 3/20/2014 4:33:00 PM
...TheMove2 posted

Have you not read what you yourself posted, if you bought an XBO despite that I have to ask if you are bipolar, are you?

...TheMove2 posted
You will see DX12 in a few years and it won't do much if anything to Xbox Ones last gen hardware.

...TheMove2 posted
Xbox One is just coming off as super shady.

With lies about the cloud
Timed exclusives
Now blowing smoke up peoples butt with DX12
#40TheApd_ReturnsPosted 3/20/2014 4:47:50 PM
I love the "paying for exclusivity is shady" argument.

So because Sony straight up buys the development companies to make games for them, that's better?
---
XBL: MauryPov1ch ... BF4 (PC): Chollima ... Steam: callmaury
3DS: 1907-9236-7818