MS is really shady thinking about returning my TF Xbox One

#41pigman2003Posted 3/20/2014 4:55:07 PM
TheMove2 posted...
Proof I own a Xbox One
http://imgur.com/gLQ2UoU

I got a Xbox One because I liked the controller, Live, and games like PvZ over PS4. Just seems like MS is so shady and they rather ruin games than let people pick their console.

Cloud was a lie.
Dx12 is another gimmick to try to sell some consoles until people realize its nothing.

They keep getting timed exclusives and pay company off so they don't release their game on ps4. Seriously the paid exclusives is just saying they don't think their console can sell its self.

Makes me think why would I even want to shell out money to such shady people.

Where to start

1. The cloud Wasn't a lie people just blew it up not Microsoft, Titanfall uses the cloud and the servers on that game are fantastic, I have yet to here someone complain about them and despite playing the game for so lone I have yet to lag or be booted from a match.

DirectX is the standard for making games, why in the hell would you think it's a gimmick, DirectX 12 will give devs more tools to more closely and easily work on games it's as simple as that.

Both Microsoft and Sony pay for exclusives, I don't understand how this is new to you are why you go after Microsoft unless it's because they've paid for more great exclusives and your having a hissy fit that your stuck with a bunch of indie games.

FYI Microsoft's Xbox One exclusives aren't timed.

PS thanks for the picture I hope you choke on it.
#42aszsithPosted 3/20/2014 4:58:04 PM
TheMove2 posted...
Proof I own a Xbox One

I got a Xbox One because I liked the controller, Live, and games like PvZ over PS4. Just seems like MS is so shady and they rather ruin games than let people pick their console.

Cloud was a lie.
Dx12 is another gimmick to try to sell some consoles until people realize its nothing.

They keep getting timed exclusives and pay company off so they don't release their game on ps4. Seriously the paid exclusives is just saying they don't think their console can sell its self.

So would you buy a PS4 instead? Because they have exclusives too, and in your mind, that is apparently shady business.
---
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.
#43Duke_of_NukePosted 3/20/2014 4:58:07 PM
CKnight posted...
"they already got your money"

No, they didn't. M$ doesn't receive any money from consumers they get it from distributers. So it does in fact hurt M$ if you return your console as you're adding to the used console market and giving less of a reason for distributers to restock more consoles. One of the many reasons M$ tries to stop secondhand sales.
---
Life's a joke and you are the punchline.
#44Cowboy082288Posted 3/20/2014 4:59:18 PM
Some peoples knowledge of the tech world is really low. 'Cloud was a lie' 'DirectX 12 is a gimmick'........... wtf is this guy talking about.

I suppose APIs are not real and server side processing doesn't actually exist.
---
PSN/XBL/Steam/iOS - cowboyoni
#45Robin_MaskPosted 3/20/2014 6:24:43 PM
Holy crap, haven't seen a bigger curbstomp in ages.
---
Please help support! http://www.wayforward.com/shantae-half-genie-hero
#46Miiri0Posted 3/20/2014 6:31:55 PM(edited)
TheMove2 posted...
Proof I own a Xbox One

Cloud was a lie.

Microsoft had always been shady company all the time. I guess you just miss that.

I think the always online and drm ideas are the latest shadiest crap from them.
#47bob15xPosted 3/20/2014 6:33:42 PM
Miiri0 posted...
TheMove2 posted...
Proof I own a Xbox One

and sony isn't? give me a break. They have done some really bad things, illegal things

Cloud was a lie.

Microsoft had always been shady company all the time. I guess you just miss that.

I think the always online and drm ideas are the latest shadiest crap from them.
#48Xeeh_BitzPosted 3/20/2014 6:36:29 PM
TheMove2 posted...
Proof I own a Xbox One

Cloud was a lie.

That's not an Xbox One TC, that's a VCR with your name next to it! You fooling nobody!

I'm kidding but seriously, do what you want, it's your money and your hobby!
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#49duces9killaPosted 3/21/2014 4:51:11 AM
So many butt hurt fangirls. All of you need to man up and quit crying when someone voice there opinion
#50duces9killaPosted 3/21/2014 4:52:25 AM
Pigman do you need a tampon