MS is really shady thinking about returning my TF Xbox One

#51chrish909Posted 3/21/2014 5:02:50 AM
Tc this isnt facebook or live journal. Imagine if everyone made a topic about their personal lives. You could always use your personal opinion to write a review.
---
This is why I'm never going to get a ps4
http://www.destructoid.com/fact-ps3-fanboys-are-the-worst-149259.phtml
#52Tyronelio1Posted 3/21/2014 5:09:23 AM
Tc seems upset, no one knows the power of the cloud yet, we all know it's there but not being fully utilised.

And DX12 is shown, and it will be fully available next year with the preview coming out for pc near the end of this year.

And all exclusives are paid for... No dev just goes "hey I like this console, it'll be the only console I release on"

Even kojima that awful face of metal gear who is bias towards Playstation is releasing his game on the Xbox.

Stop complaining and trade your console in for the ps4 if that's what you want, no need to make a thread complaining about little things you know nothing about.
---
GT: Tyron3L1o
"Men do not cry for themselves, but for their comrades" - Sephiroth.
#53omega1110Posted 3/21/2014 6:23:48 AM
Jx1010 posted...
Truth Hurts

Look at all the fanboys attacking a fellow user just because he speaks his mind and says the truth.
Also stating that a company doing shady things is the norm, which it isnt.

So saying the Xbox One is last gen hardware is the truth?
---
" I thought you were going to fight alone; I
said come alone...I didn't say anything about me." G.O.B.
#54omega1110Posted 3/21/2014 6:28:56 AM
Duke_of_Nuke posted...
CKnight posted...
"they already got your money"

No, they didn't. M$ doesn't receive any money from consumers they get it from distributers. So it does in fact hurt M$ if you return your console as you're adding to the used console market and giving less of a reason for distributers to restock more consoles. One of the many reasons M$ tries to stop secondhand sales.

They were trying to stop second hand sales of games not consoles, as far as I know both Microsoft and Sony lose money on the consoles. Also why does everyone that wants to call MS shady for there attempt at used game restrictions forget or not know that Sony actually went as far to patent technology to block used games(http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105-57561943-1/sony-files-patent-for-tech-to-block-used-games/). What just because Sony didn't announce it that makes them not "shady"?
---
" I thought you were going to fight alone; I
said come alone...I didn't say anything about me." G.O.B.
#55ILikesCheesePosted 3/21/2014 6:39:49 AM
bob15x posted...
they did not even go into that much detail about direct x 12 and the xbox one.

Detail and Microsoft compares to oil and water. :)

I for one am beginning to see a trend in BS when it comes to Microsoft and the GDC.

Last year it was the smoke and mirrors tease of ILLUMIROOM, this year it is DX12, an implementation that we won't see in actual use for a loooooong time. In many ways it reminds me of the RAM BOOSTER from the N64 that Nintendo pretended was a godsend and then used in about three whole games at the end of the console's life cycle.
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#56ILikesCheesePosted 3/21/2014 6:42:05 AM
chrish909 posted...
Tc this isnt facebook or live journal. Imagine if everyone made a topic about their personal lives. You could always use your personal opinion to write a review.

Pot Kettle Black.

:D
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#57Tyronelio1Posted 3/21/2014 6:42:06 AM
ILikesCheese posted...
bob15x posted...
they did not even go into that much detail about direct x 12 and the xbox one.

Detail and Microsoft compares to oil and water. :)

I for one am beginning to see a trend in BS when it comes to Microsoft and the GDC.

Last year it was the smoke and mirrors tease of ILLUMIROOM, this year it is DX12, an implementation that we won't see in actual use for a loooooong time. In many ways it reminds me of the RAM BOOSTER from the N64 that Nintendo pretended was a godsend and then used in about three whole games at the end of the console's life cycle.

The preview comes out later this year and it will be available and utilised in xbox1 games at the end of next year.

Is 1 and half year to long a wait for you.
---
#58ILikesCheesePosted 3/21/2014 6:45:18 AM
Tyronelio1 posted...

'They' say there are no stupid questions.

'They' are often wrong apparently.

Advertising something as a plus for your product that will not actually be available for nearly TWO years at the EARLIEST is ridiculous and just bait for the gullible people in the room.
---
#59Tyronelio1Posted 3/21/2014 6:47:32 AM
ILikesCheese posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...

'They' say there are no stupid questions.

'They' are often wrong apparently.

Advertising something as a plus for your product that will not actually be available for nearly TWO years at the EARLIEST is ridiculous and just bait for the gullible people in the room.

So every game that gets announced that wont be out for over a year is just bait for gullible people?
---
#60ILikesCheesePosted 3/21/2014 6:53:10 AM
Tyronelio1 posted...
So every game that gets announced that wont be out for over a year is just bait for gullible people?

I don't think you understand. Come back to the field when you're older.
---