MS is really shady thinking about returning my TF Xbox One

#61Tyronelio1Posted 3/21/2014 6:57:30 AM
ILikesCheese posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...
So every game that gets announced that wont be out for over a year is just bait for gullible people?

I don't think you understand. Come back to the field when you're older.

I don't think you understand.

feel free to stay off the x1 boards and not just come on when you want to troll.
---
GT: Tyron3L1o
"Men do not cry for themselves, but for their comrades" - Sephiroth.
#62tubb311Posted 3/21/2014 7:08:25 AM
the only thing i agree with is the cloud nonsense. paid exclusives is just smart business strategy, not shady. there are a ton of perfect examples of MS using "shady" business practices and paid exclusives is not one of them.
---
GT: DonShetland
#63omega1110Posted 3/21/2014 7:56:05 AM
ILikesCheese posted...
bob15x posted...
they did not even go into that much detail about direct x 12 and the xbox one.

Detail and Microsoft compares to oil and water. :)

I for one am beginning to see a trend in BS when it comes to Microsoft and the GDC.

Last year it was the smoke and mirrors tease of ILLUMIROOM, this year it is DX12, an implementation that we won't see in actual use for a loooooong time. In many ways it reminds me of the RAM BOOSTER from the N64 that Nintendo pretended was a godsend and then used in about three whole games at the end of the console's life cycle.

GDC - Games Developer Conference, while consumers do get a good bit of information about what is coming down the pipeline GDC is really focused on the developers. The developers will get their hand on DX12 before we get a chance to play the games. For the intended audience the wait is less than two years.
---
" I thought you were going to fight alone; I
said come alone...I didn't say anything about me." G.O.B.
#64Sinizta03Posted 3/21/2014 8:04:39 AM
You couldn't figure this out years ago? If Xbox was owned by anybody but Microsoft I'd *possibly* have had one over the years but I'll never support a company so dirty and unethical. Sony isn't perfect but they are much better for the industry.
---
PSN : TMB903
#65a687947Posted 3/21/2014 10:49:38 AM
ILikesCheese posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...
Is 1 and half year to long a wait for you.

'They' say there are no stupid questions.

'They' are often wrong apparently.

Advertising something as a plus for your product that will not actually be available for nearly TWO years at the EARLIEST is ridiculous and just bait for the gullible people in the room.

Directx isn't opengl, Microsoft has almost always been on time with updates after they've been announced. I realize you're just a pathetic troll but I thought you should know that Microsoft is a software company first and foremost, this is what theyre good at. Also, illumiroom was never made because it was too expensive to be a consumer product, if you weren't too busy complaining that it was never released you would know that already
#66Evel138Posted 3/21/2014 11:05:05 AM
cabcalloway1983 posted...
Then do it.

Im glad this was the first response.

Yeah, just ******* do it and spare us all the melodrama.
---
GT/PSN: Evel138 The Badguy
PS4360One
#67SonyPonyTonyPosted 3/21/2014 11:09:41 AM
TC would need an Xbox One in the first place in order to do it and he seems too poor for that. The poorness leads to jellyness, jellyness leads to unhappiness.

Too bad so sad TC
---
http://minus.com/lbfiUvu5vxhhzA
#68FourManSevenPosted 3/21/2014 11:18:43 AM
DX12 isn't just nothing. At least, to developers...
#69DeadLock25Posted 3/21/2014 8:04:13 PM
ILikesCheese posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...
Is 1 and half year to long a wait for you.

'They' say there are no stupid questions.

'They' are often wrong apparently.

Advertising something as a plus for your product that will not actually be available for nearly TWO years at the EARLIEST is ridiculous and just bait for the gullible people in the room.

That assertion is ridiculous. What do you mean it wont be available? It will...for developers. You wont see its affects unless the game is ported or made from scratch using Direct 12, and that is something that takes time for the developers to do...not MS.

Thats like yelling at Dell because your employee takes a long time to finish typing. MS is providing the tools, (to the developers, not to you) and you are complaining that those tools are not being utilized in a time frame fit to your personal needs by a party that is not affiliated with MS.

MS said the tools will be available soon (which is true) and that developers will be able to use them soon (also true) and not in two years like you claim. Consumers will see the effect of this use in two years....but thats due to development time, which is up to the developer using the tools, not the manufacturer of said tool. There is not a single thing about anything MS has said or done that indicates the above is "jail bait" aside from your blatantly ignorant misrepresentation and misunderstanding of the facts at hand. If you honestly believe everything should happen within months, you are going to be disappointed to find out how long it takes before an experimental drug is commercially available (hint hint, its more than a decade on AVERAGE) Maybe you can go yell at those drug manufactures for not getting their drugs out there for more than 10 years because FDA has not approved them, because your attitude here is the equivalent of doing just that.
---
GT: DeadLock25
FC: 0232-8879-2244 || Pkmn Y IGN: Pasha || TSV: 2535 ||Friend Safari: Ghost: Phantump, Golurk, Lampent
#70TheMove2(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2014 9:28:30 PM(edited)
SonyPonyTony posted...
TC would need an Xbox One in the first place in order to do it and he seems too poor for that. The poorness leads to jellyness, jellyness leads to unhappiness.

Too bad so sad TC

Yup I'm too poor for a Xbox One. Its been said a handful of times in this thread I never bought one and I even took the time to post a pic.

"I am a man I am 30 come after me."

Xbox One's esram is what makes X1 complicated for devs not even mentioning the weak hardware. Maybe devs will find it a little bit easier to max out games on Xbox One with DX12. The problem is the system is weak and you can only do so much for weak hardware.

I bought a Xbox One knowing that the hardware is weak. I was on the bubble of a X1 or PS4. PvZ looked awesome and that game swung me to purchase one. MS is desperate and they are pulling out tricks and gimmicks panicking to sell systems.

Came off very dishonest and Shady. I know Sony is no angel and they do a much better job at pretending to be the good guy.

I feel if you want to get the most out of gaming right now you buy a Xbox One. If you want to get the most out of gaming for this whole gen and you think about the next few years you get a PS4.

You can always sell your X1 or PS4 and switch it up or buy both. But I just want one or the other and I want to roll with it for the next 5 years.