MS is really shady thinking about returning my TF Xbox One

#71TheMove2(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2014 8:30:28 PM
I returned my XBox One.

But I did not buy a ps4 or another X1 yet.

I am on the bubble leaning towards PS4.

But PS4 has no games so I am like why buy one now.

But then I am like why not buy one now since it will be $400 now or later.
#72singhellotakuPosted 3/21/2014 9:08:40 PM
not to split hairs but cloud is a buzzword that means nothing (non local processing or storage) it will always be a lie, always, and for the record cloud based processing was a major selling point for the ps3's cell processor, even though folding at home was pretty much the only thing that ever used it.
---
Humanity as a whole gets dumber every time you write sonypony nintendrone or xbot
#73Homie_202Posted 3/21/2014 9:50:29 PM
krystyla posted...
Okay how is it you didn't find that shady, which it isn't, beforehand?

Wanna know companies that aren't shady, here's a list:

Win it's pretty true though.
#74Homie_202Posted 3/21/2014 9:55:46 PM
TheMove2 posted...
I returned my XBox One.

But I did not buy a ps4 or another X1 yet.

I am on the bubble leaning towards PS4.

But PS4 has no games so I am like why buy one now.

But then I am like why not buy one now since it will be $400 now or later.

I don't get why people keep saying the ps4 has no games. Really neither console has any games. The xbox one the best exclusive is probably PvZ (since Titanfall doesn't count as an exclusive) and the best one on the ps4 is infamous all the others are pretty much either time wasters or fun for a bit but then get stale. With that said PvZ and infamous are both incredible.

But ryse is lacking dead rising was fun until you realize everything the devs talked about was a complete lie. KI is just boring as is forza. And for the ps4 Killzone is ok but doesn't have replay value, same with knack. Though resogun is pretty amazing. I at least feel confident saying that Sony will continue to make new IPs in the years to come. MS has a bad track record for that and IMO are already headed down a bad path with that since they made black tusk cancel their game to make gears.
#75WartPig_Posted 3/21/2014 11:25:18 PM
trying
too
hard
---
PSN-WartPigX, XBL-WartPig
"people talking without speaking, people hearing without listening"
#76shuggyconeheadPosted 3/22/2014 6:48:30 AM
Get rid of it...and please don't come to the forums anymore.
---
GT:shuggyconehead
#77duces9killaPosted 3/23/2014 12:34:13 PM
Keep this topic alive!!!!
#78archibald3Posted 3/23/2014 12:45:09 PM
ILikesCheese posted...
krystyla posted...
Okay how is it you didn't find that shady, which it isn't, beforehand?

Wanna know companies that aren't shady, here's a list:
-----

If you're going to keep posting this nonsense everytime someone criticizes Microsoft as a company, then I'm going to keep correcting you: Some companies are less consumer friendly than others.

Microsoft is near the top of the list when it comes to anti-consumer actions. If someone wants to call that "shady", so be it.

Completely ignores the fact that the topic is stupid nonsense and made by a troll. This is what got really tiresome around here months ago. Obvious trolls running rampant and any attempt to shoot them down categorized as "anyone who criticizes " - mainly by others who seem to enjoy nothing more then a constant stream of topics deriding either the Xbox or Microsoft. Ridiculous cherry picking.
#79DarthDitkaPosted 3/23/2014 1:25:35 PM
I get tired of people crying because MS pays to get an advantage over Sony by exclusive or timed content. Its not a sport. Its business. Its not supposed to be fair. If Sony didn't suck so much as a company they would have money to invest in their gaming division. That's another reason they're relying on indi games so much this time around. They're broke. They're losing money. They suck. MS can crush them with their wallet.
---
XBOX: Shiftee Cent
#80shauntenninePosted 3/23/2014 1:46:01 PM
Worst of all, they've pimped their customers out for the NSA's surveillance program.