Do You Think Xbox One Has Better Exclusives?

#1RogueStatus28Posted 3/20/2014 1:00:50 PM
Halo5, new Gears, TitanFall (Microsoft exclusive), Fable Legends, Forza 5, Dead Rising 3, Killer Instinct, Quantum Break, Sunset Overdrive, possibly Halo 2 Anniversary, etc and now there's rumors RE7 will be exclusive. Phil Spencer also said there are even more exclusives on the way including an JRPG.

Thoughts?
#2cabcalloway1983Posted 3/20/2014 1:03:56 PM
I love MS exclusive games and think Sony's are at the most lukewarm.However,just because that's my opinion doesn't mean its the next guy's.
---
9th grade drop out and i am a garbage man because my only other choice was a Gamefaqs moderator.
#3bessy67Posted 3/20/2014 1:04:10 PM
Better is relative. I'm more interested in the Xbox exclusives, but there are obviously people more interested in the Playstation ones as well.
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#4bapelvPosted 3/20/2014 1:07:24 PM
I had a 360 didn't like the exclusives not really into FPS games so I went with the PS4 since they are more into RPG and story.
#5ImThe8thWonderPosted 3/20/2014 1:18:01 PM(edited)
Thus far, only Titanfall and PvZ has interested me. I was excited about Forza 5, but it turned out to be disappointing. That being said, no PS4 exclusive has really impressed me yet, so Xbox is winning in my exclusive appreciation count. I haven't tried Infamous SS yet, though.
---
PS4~XB1~PS3~XB360~PS2~PS1~PS Vita~Wii~Wii U~DS~3DS~Super NES~N64~PC
Not everyone with a difference of opinion or that offers criticisms is a troll.
#6pjnelsonPosted 3/20/2014 1:24:55 PM
ImThe8thWonder posted...
Thus far, only Titanfall and PvZ has interested me. I was excited about Forza 5, but it turned out to be disappointing. That being said, no PS4 exclusive has really impressed me yet, so Xbox is winning in my exclusive appreciation count. I haven't tried Infamous SS yet, though.

You shouldn't have been disappointed by FM5. It still has no equal on any console. Technically, previous FM games had more content, but it's last-gen content and FM5 has improved physics and AI. Gran Turismo is also just last-gen, but worse it has a lot of content from two generations ago, and the actual gameplay is dull.
---
I'm not here for friends. I'm here for the truth to the best of my knowledge of it, even if it's not what people want to hear.
#7cabcalloway1983Posted 3/20/2014 1:27:38 PM
ImThe8thWonder posted...

I got Forza 5 with my Titanfall bundle and absolutely love it.
---
9th grade drop out and i am a garbage man because my only other choice was a Gamefaqs moderator.
#8BloatedSquirrelPosted 3/20/2014 1:31:18 PM
cabcalloway1983 posted...
ImThe8thWonder posted...

I got Forza 5 with my Titanfall bundle and absolutely love it.

I preferred Forza Horizon, it was so much fun. Plus, I love your username :D
---
"What are you pointing the gun at the suitcase for? It's dead already."
#9GondolinRisesPosted 3/20/2014 1:34:29 PM
Nope.
---
Can't keep a good man down. More Fe + C than you.
#10ThePaleRiderpPosted 3/20/2014 1:35:34 PM
RogueStatus28 posted...
Halo5, new Gears, TitanFall (Microsoft exclusive), Fable Legends, Forza 5, Dead Rising 3, Killer Instinct, Quantum Break, Sunset Overdrive, possibly Halo 2 Anniversary, etc and now there's rumors RE7 will be exclusive. Phil Spencer also said there are even more exclusives on the way including an JRPG.

Thoughts?

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/report-titanfall-2-won-t-be-exclusive-to-microsoft-platforms/1100-6418429/

Beside that better is subjective. What you may enjoy others may hate and vice versa.
---
Why was Oedipus against profanity? Because he kisses his mother with that mouth.