Will the X1 ever be able to make games look as good as Infamous?

#111-FryShakeWad-Posted 3/21/2014 7:58:47 AM
ElPolloDiablo87 posted...
MlREFOX posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
Ryse doesn't look good lolwat

Who ever said that? Work on your reading comprehension, kid. I didn't like Ryse, but I never said it looked bad. It doesn't look anywhere near as good as Infamous so far.

Nothing against Infamous, but Ryse looks better.

This
#112Sinizta03Posted 3/21/2014 8:15:46 AM
ElPolloDiablo87 posted...
MlREFOX posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
Ryse doesn't look good lolwat

Who ever said that? Work on your reading comprehension, kid. I didn't like Ryse, but I never said it looked bad. It doesn't look anywhere near as good as Infamous so far.

Nothing against Infamous, but Ryse looks better.
L O L even the most basic fanboy can admit Infamous SS has the best graphics on a console game ever (and quite possibly PC as well). This is just blatant denial of reality here.
---
PSN : TMB903
#113ssjgohhkuPosted 3/21/2014 8:22:07 AM
Nope.
#114Shik_stickPosted 3/21/2014 10:09:18 AM
Ramsus082 posted...
Probably. These things take a while, and expecting great visuals so close after launch is a good way to get let down. Obviously game visuals improve as a console matures, and it would be stupid to think we've seen the best the X1 can offer when it hasn't even released it's "go-to" franchises that are known for impressive visuals, like Halo or Gears.

The same logic can be used with the PS4. As time goes on, Sony will have games looking even better as well, so that gap between platforms will likely widen. But as TC said, none of the games on X1 really have that WOW factor, sure Ryse looks good, and seeing al the zombies on screen in DR3 is cool, but still not the owholel package. inFAMOUS:SS has the whole package and the best "next-gen" graphics yet.
---
Teach me about bozongas!-Jude Mathis
Best game of 2013 , The Last of Us. Sony is on point!
#115kopichaPosted 3/22/2014 2:58:04 AM
the only thing I think Ryse does look better is the vegetation which is something that CryEngine is really good at all these time even up till now. Everything else Infamous SS owns Ryse. Just like someone in one of the earlier post said, only Sony fanboy would deny it that Ryse looks better. But I would say only the bots would deny that Infamous SS is indeed superior in most aspect. With the cleanest picture possible running natively @ 1080p. Much more consistent frame rate as oppose to Ryse bearly able to maintain a lock 30fps despite being upscaled from 900p. Open world which have more overhead than a corridor linear design game. Much more superior lighting and particle effects which are 2 of the things that are being heavily emphasize in most "next gen" title. Ryse on X1 can be consider a technical marvel from the visual standpoint for a X1 game. But Infamous SS is superior from the standpoint of a console game. That's the difference. Those who uses screenshots or video to compare. Stop wasting your time. Because the answer will be clear once you actually play both of them running live on a good TV which I have done so. How will X1 catch up in this department in the future ahead would be another point to debate. But as of now based on the game that has been released on both platform. This is how it is. Denial does not change anything.
#116TurbokkPosted 3/23/2014 4:13:16 AM
No way.
#117Tyronelio1Posted 3/23/2014 4:30:23 AM
Kinect Sports Rivals, April 1st.
---
GT: Tyron3L1o
I don't know what's worse, company fanboys or kojima fanboys? One thing is for certain, they are most definitely the definition of a neckbeard.
#118Bestia_SomniaPosted 3/23/2014 6:35:58 AM
The graphics in InFamous are much more spectacular considering the scale of the game. I run at superspeed and fly around and everything still looks crisp whilst maintaining a great framerate. The lighting on the Neon powers blows anything away that Ryse has.
---
J-Stars Victory Vs; Zebra, Toriko, Madara, Joseph Joestar, Nube, Allen Walker (support)
#119Tyronelio1Posted 3/23/2014 6:36:52 AM
Bestia_Somnia posted...
The graphics in InFamous are much more spectacular considering the scale of the game. I run at superspeed and fly around and everything still looks crisp whilst maintaining a great framerate. The lighting on the Neon powers blows anything away that Ryse has.

Saints row 4 does it better.
---
GT: Tyron3L1o
I don't know what's worse, company fanboys or kojima fanboys? One thing is for certain, they are most definitely the definition of a neckbeard.
#120SnoicFactorPosted 3/23/2014 6:43:38 AM
I gameflyd ryse to see the graphics, was disappointed. Yes, the cut scenes look great when up close, but as soon as the camera pans out, it takes a HUGE hit. Everything does. There is lack of detail in the environments, the environments are small, and the resolution isn't 1080p, etc. It looks good, but having played both..Infamous actually left me impressed.
---
nt