Will the X1 ever be able to make games look as good as Infamous?

#41benjimainPosted 3/20/2014 2:22:58 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#42method115Posted 3/20/2014 2:23:29 PM
Ellesarien posted...
XxReklawxX posted...
I think Ryse looked actually pretty damn awesome. I mean i still think INfamous looks amazing but i think the XBOX ONE will be able to keep up with graphics. Being a Sony Enthousiast I still think the Consoles are near the same, but i still prefer sony because of the games..i more of a single solo player kinda guy. Multiplayer is only for BF4 for me lol

Ahhh...and a gamer appears. Man...wish everyone had this mentality even when they do favor one console over another. A robust console competitiveness is good for the industry.

Couldn't agree more. I went 360 last gen but going PS4 this gen and I'll get an X1 as soon as a must have game comes out. Titan fall had me excited but 6v6 and Ai bots ruined it for me so I'm sticking with BF4 for now. Hopefully in TF2 they remove all that stuff.
---
PSN: method114
#43LEGEND_725Posted 3/20/2014 2:58:52 PM
Will the X1 ever be able to make games look as good as Infamous?

MlREFOX posted...
Thus far I've been disappointed with my X1. I have Ryse and Forza and neither wowed me. Infamous, thus far, has wowed me. Will the X1 eventually be able to push the graphics as far as Infamous?

So ryse didn't wow you but Infamous did?

MlREFOX posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
Ryse doesn't look good lolwat

Who ever said that? Work on your reading comprehension, kid. I didn't like Ryse, but I never said it looked bad. It doesn't look anywhere near as good as Infamous so far.

So you make a topic about graphics, say Ryse didn't wow you, then go on to say Infamous did. Ryse looks better than Infamous IMO but factually you can't argue that Ryse looks worse than Infamous (by much anyway). To Imply Ryse didn't wow you while Infamous did is pretty much either trolling Ryse or extreme sony bias. Probably both since you told someone else who thinks ryse looks better to "check your eyes"
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE
#44LEGEND_725Posted 3/20/2014 3:00:28 PM
method115 posted...
Ellesarien posted...
XxReklawxX posted...
I think Ryse looked actually pretty damn awesome. I mean i still think INfamous looks amazing but i think the XBOX ONE will be able to keep up with graphics. Being a Sony Enthousiast I still think the Consoles are near the same, but i still prefer sony because of the games..i more of a single solo player kinda guy. Multiplayer is only for BF4 for me lol

Ahhh...and a gamer appears. Man...wish everyone had this mentality even when they do favor one console over another. A robust console competitiveness is good for the industry.

Couldn't agree more. I went 360 last gen but going PS4 this gen and I'll get an X1 as soon as a must have game comes out. Titan fall had me excited but 6v6 and Ai bots ruined it for me so I'm sticking with BF4 for now. Hopefully in TF2 they remove all that stuff.

They won't because it works greatly and you would know that if you were not a sony troll. The bots aren't your typical bots and also they help to flush out the maps and in attrition they prevent camping because the other team will control map and farm bots. The bots are more like minions of LoL/Dota or do you think those games would be better 12v12 with no "bots".. lol
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE
#45Zodiac080704Posted 3/20/2014 3:24:27 PM
Reflex-Arc posted...
Massillon_G posted...
Rumor has it DirectX 12 is going to give Quantum Break's protagonist the skinniest jeans this Gen.

It's like he's wearing nothing at all.
Nothing at all.
Nothing at all.

Thanks now all I can think about is Flanders in his ski suit lol.
#46skermacPosted 3/20/2014 3:25:37 PM
MonicasBack posted...
But infamous doesn't even look as good as the last of us

This statement is very true!
---
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive
#47Reflex-ArcPosted 3/20/2014 3:27:03 PM
Zodiac080704 posted...
Reflex-Arc posted...
Massillon_G posted...
Rumor has it DirectX 12 is going to give Quantum Break's protagonist the skinniest jeans this Gen.

It's like he's wearing nothing at all.
Nothing at all.
Nothing at all.

Thanks now all I can think about is Flanders in his ski suit lol.

Stupid sexy Flanders.
---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
#48DamnEvilDogPosted 3/20/2014 4:01:18 PM(edited)
Fanboys sure like to go at it.

Xbox fanboys flail about how awesome Titanfall is and the Sony fanboys go on and on about the graphics and review scores.

Sony fanboys flail about how awesome Infamous: Second Son is and the Xbox fanboys go on and on about the crap story and the review scores.

It is interesting that things that matter stop being important when it is not in your favor.

Anyhoo that is all I wanted to say other then the TC just trolls here anyway, don't take him seriously.
---
XBL: DamnEvilDog
#49AshuriPosted 3/20/2014 4:01:12 PM
http://memecrunch.com/meme/72CR/that-trend-gave-me-cancer/image.png

Play what you like for freaking christ. Both games look great.
---
"I wouldn't just call the police, I would call the police." - SomeLikeItHoth
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/68277484
#50doraemonllh1989Posted 3/20/2014 4:10:28 PM
MonicasBack posted...
But infamous doesn't even look as good as the last of us

you are trying too hard

so by your logic

TLOU> all one games?lol
---
I like good games