Will the X1 ever be able to make games look as good as Infamous?

#91Tyronelio1Posted 3/20/2014 9:05:16 PM
benjimain posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...
You wouldn't know what a fair and valid opinion was benjimain.

Being the extremely weird Sony fanboy you are.

Like seriously is this your main board you hang out on?

And I thought we had something earlier... a connection ;_;

It was so just cool actually having the big two trolls on the board actually talking about things and not attacking the topic haha.
---
GT: Tyron3L1o
"Men do not cry for themselves, but for their comrades" - Sephiroth.
#92aheroafakePosted 3/20/2014 9:06:19 PM
MlREFOX posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
Ryse doesn't look good lolwat

Who ever said that? Work on your reading comprehension, kid. I didn't like Ryse, but I never said it looked bad. It doesn't look anywhere near as good as Infamous so far.

You're the one that needs to work on reading comprehension. You said that Ryse didn't wow you. Considering this topic is about how Xbox One games don't look as good as Infamous, the user you quoted wasn't in the wrong with his comment. Be more specific if you don't want people to misinterpret what you're implying.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | PSN ID: CapatanAznMan |
#93necro00Posted 3/20/2014 9:06:47 PM
Ryse looks better
#94benjimainPosted 3/20/2014 9:11:13 PM
necro00 posted...
Ryse looks better

I lol'd
#95mokmuudPosted 3/20/2014 9:13:20 PM
necro00 posted...
Ryse looks better

I personally didn't find Ryse to be visually impressive
---
PSN: Mokmuud live gamertag: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#96Millertime660Posted 3/20/2014 9:20:34 PM
necro00 posted...
Ryse looks better

Agreed... its all personal opinion though. Not sure why this thread was even made to be honest. This has been done to death.
#97aheroafakePosted 3/20/2014 9:27:29 PM
When I bought Ryse earlier this year, I thought the graphics were absoletely amazing. After I beat the game a week later, I got rid of it. When Ryse was being sold at a discounted price on the Xbox Store, I bought it again to get the rest of the achievements. I hadn't looked at the game during the month or so after I got rid of it. So when I got the game again and looked at the graphics, I was very underwhelmed. The graphics for Ryse really aren't that impressive and I don't understand why I was initially impressed by its graphics.
---
#98Reece504Posted 3/20/2014 9:29:22 PM
aheroafake posted...
When I bought Ryse earlier this year, I thought the graphics were absoletely amazing. After I beat the game a week later, I got rid of it. When Ryse was being sold at a discounted price on the Xbox Store, I bought it again to get the rest of the achievements. I hadn't looked at the game during the month or so after I got rid of it. So when I got the game again and looked at the graphics, I was very underwhelmed. The graphics for Ryse really aren't that impressive and I don't understand why I was initially impressed by its graphics.

What have you played since then? If it was bf4 and metal gear ground zero then I can tell you why.
---
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez Wii-U:KnickyKnucklez
#99aheroafakePosted 3/20/2014 9:32:58 PM
Reece504 posted...
aheroafake posted...

What have you played since then? If it was bf4 and metal gear ground zero then I can tell you why.

The only game I played during the period I didn't have it and got it again was CoD: Ghosts.
---
#100benjimainPosted 3/20/2014 9:50:30 PM
Millertime660 posted...
Agreed... its all personal opinion though

Yeah when speaking artistically. There's no way Ryse isn't technically inferior to this though:

http://i.imgur.com/34TFZlz.jpg

You can go in any direction there, as far and as fast as you want. No pre-rendered hallways like in Ryse. And even if inFamous Second Son were linear, it still has higher res textures and better lighting that Ryse anyway.

But the fact it's open world? Not even a contest.