What's your number ONE reason why you bought an xbone?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What's your number ONE reason why you bought an xbone?
2 years ago#1
Controller for me
im on my mobile phone so excuse the cruddy spelling
2 years ago#2
play with friends
I'm starting realize the slight amount of ignorance on this site
2 years ago#3
Yeah I agree, my hands cramp up a little bit after a long sesh with a Ps3 controller and the Ps4 controller only improves on it slightly.
No one should buy MGSV: Ground Zeroes, don't support Konami and their greedy ways.
2 years ago#4
Kinect and devkit.
2 years ago#5
I wanted one.
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
2 years ago#6
Forza, forza horizon series.

I will own both systems but the ps4 has zero exclusive racing game right now. Driveclub, GT7 down the road but no need to own a ps4 now to collect dust.
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
2 years ago#7
Better Games/Exclusives...
In all my years of gaming I've never walked into a store and purchased a game that I've wanted to play based on the resolution.
2 years ago#8
Exclusive games. Same reason I will be buying a PS4 later this year (would have already, but gotta see how much i spend at MegaCon first).
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.
2 years ago#9
2 years ago#10
I don't know if I can narrow it down to 1 thing. it was kind of the whole package for me controller friends games online service. I think that's what irritates about the whole resolution/framerate thing. I wish choosing a console could be that simple for me.

I wish could choose a gaming console based on 1 part of it and be happy with it. But I can't and it bugs me to no end. I have to look at the whole picture I can't pick out the parts I like and make a decision from it. maybe i'm making things complicated sorry for the rant..just my opinion
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What's your number ONE reason why you bought an xbone?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived