So since they have Forza 5 running on PC, you think it'll come to PC?

#1Xeeh_BitzPosted 3/20/2014 9:08:14 PM
I know Microsoft stated they plan to port more exclusives over, wondering if Forza would be one of those since they already got it ported over.

http://www.usgamer.net/articles/microsoft-shows-off-directx-12-with-forza-motorsport-5-running-on-pc
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#2Jedi454Posted 3/20/2014 9:17:46 PM
Nope, sorry pal.
---
No one should buy MGSV: Ground Zeroes, don't support Konami and their greedy ways.
#3chrish909Posted 3/20/2014 9:20:42 PM
K
---
This is why I'm never going to get a ps4
http://www.destructoid.com/fact-ps3-fanboys-are-the-worst-149259.phtml
#4Xeeh_Bitz(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2014 9:30:50 PM(edited)
Jedi454 posted...
Nope, sorry pal.

Why not, even Microsoft said they're going to support it more and bring first party games over.
and they basically already have it ready to go on PC. I see them doing it. Xbox had majority of MS 1st party exclusives on PC
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
#5Jedi454Posted 3/20/2014 9:33:05 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Jedi454 posted...
Nope, sorry pal.

Why not, even Microsoft said they're going to support it more and bring first party games over.
and they basically already have it ready to go on PC. I see them doing it. Xbox had majority of MS 1st party exclusives on PC

Let me play the world's smallest violin for when it doesn't happen.

Bad luck sport, looks like you can't pirate Microsoft games.
---
No one should buy MGSV: Ground Zeroes, don't support Konami and their greedy ways.
#6Xeeh_Bitz(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2014 9:35:30 PM
Jedi454 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Jedi454 posted...
Nope, sorry pal.

So you can read the future?

and what is with the illegal discussion? You're also aware that 360 games were pirated and Xbox One games will be soon enough, but then Microsoft will bust out that DRM
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
#7Jedi454Posted 3/20/2014 9:38:11 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Jedi454 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Jedi454 posted...
Nope, sorry pal.

and what is with the illegal discussion? You're also aware that 360 games were pirated and Xbox One games will be soon enough, but then Microsoft will bust out that DRM

Because i've read somewhere that you pirated Titanfall and i'm against that kind of stuff.
---
#8aheroafakePosted 3/20/2014 9:38:25 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong but don't most games start on PCs?
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | PSN ID: CapatanAznMan |
#9Xeeh_Bitz(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2014 9:40:27 PM
Jedi454 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Jedi454 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Jedi454 posted...
Nope, sorry pal.

Because i've read somewhere that you pirated Titanfall and i'm against that kind of stuff.

So if Titanfall can be pirated, that means Microsoft servers are totally insecure.. since that's the servers you use to play the game.
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
#10BoneRevolutionPosted 3/20/2014 9:41:09 PM
No.