Ground Zeroes is going to last me a while, I think.

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Ground Zeroes is going to last me a while, I think.
1 year ago#1
It took me a few save reloads and roughly 3 hours, but I finally rescued the first prisoner necessary to move the story forward. I can't imagine being able to get through this game in 10 - 18 minutes. That's just obscene...
1 year ago#2
I finished it in 15 min bro. I'm dead ****ing serious. $30 just flushed down the toliet. I even played the hardest difficulty
---
Let me love you!
1 year ago#3
I cant imagine anyone thinking this should be its own game but to each his own I guess if people want prologues to start getting cut from games and being released seperately as a different "Game" then supporting this "Game" is the best way to do it so instead of paying 60 dollars for a full experience you now pay 100
1 year ago#4
WhiteAngel50 posted...
I finished it in 15 min bro. I'm dead ****ing serious. $30 just flushed down the toliet. I even played the hardest difficulty

Why would you try to rush through it knowing how short it is? Seems like you were trying to flush that money down the toilet.
1 year ago#5
jpraelster posted...
I cant imagine anyone thinking this should be its own game but to each his own I guess if people want prologues to start getting cut from games and being released seperately as a different "Game" then supporting this "Game" is the best way to do it so instead of paying 60 dollars for a full experience you now pay 100

You've been whining for how long now? For gods sake, to call you the b word is an understatement by now
---
They call me Hadouken because I'm down right fierce.
1 year ago#6
jpraelster posted...

What?
---
twitch.tv/caliber345 | twitter: @astroduck79
Waiting for: No Man's Sky, The Witness, Mercenary Kings, Rogue Legacy, Destiny
1 year ago#7
I want to play this, but not for 30 bucks.
---
Gamertag: AccursedVenom
Commander of Shop Wreckerz clan
1 year ago#8
heres what i do, I kill everyone on the base the first play through, second play through i go non lethal but try to take everyone out on the base, third i tried combo of both then i try the speed run
---
gamer tag SteelWolf76: Wii U ID: steelwolf76 PSN:steelwolv76
1 year ago#9
I felt like the MGS2 demo was going to last me a while too!

Hint: It didn't
---
Your move OP
1 year ago#10
Sxmfct posted...
I felt like the MGS2 demo was going to last me a while too!

Hint: It didn't

are you complaining?
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Ground Zeroes is going to last me a while, I think.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived