Ground Zeroes is going to last me a while, I think.

#21Juzten76Posted 3/21/2014 5:50:07 AM
Keep trying to justify that $30 demo.
#22velvet_hammerPosted 3/21/2014 8:18:20 AM
WhiteAngel50 posted...
I finished it in 15 min bro. I'm dead ****ing serious. $30 just flushed down the toliet. I even played the hardest difficulty

Liar can only start on normal troll
---
People that approve of this video 10 & counting!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEPtCLAubaw
#23SxmfctPosted 3/21/2014 8:38:55 AM
Millertime660 posted...
Sxmfct posted...
I felt like the MGS2 demo was going to last me a while too!

Hint: It didn't

are you complaining?

Well no, but the demo came free with a magazine I was subscribed to. If I paid for the demo though I would have been very upset
---
Your move OP
#24Robin_MaskPosted 3/21/2014 8:49:07 AM
50inchDLP posted...
I dunno but my brother in law who is a hardcore metal gear fan loves it.

That's the thing about GZ, it's made for fans mainly. It's been six years since MGS4 and four years since Peace Walker. Along with the entire story talking about how "Big Boss became evil", which is one of the biggest questions going on in the franchise. No one is sure what's next, the only thing is obvious is that by the end, Big Boss might be seen as a hero again. Again, fans of the series can easily connect possibilities.

Besides that, the amount of detail in this game is second to none.
---
Please help support! http://www.wayforward.com/shantae-half-genie-hero
#25Swan3624(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2014 11:54:18 AM
Logical_One posted...
3 hours to save Chico?

I played it slow and stealthy and beat the whole mission in 2 hours. What took you so long?
---

I guess I played it even slower? Haha. I take my time with planning and observing. I also had to wait around a lot to not get killed when an alarm went off. That's happened three times now. I'm trying to do a tranq-only playthrough.

And as far as people claiming I'm rationalizing the "$30 demo," okay... Sure. :)
#26Swan3624(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2014 1:44:22 AM
Well... I decided to just run with the second main extraction objective, so I think I cut my time down significantly. Still, 4 hours was much longer than I expected to last on this videogame! And that's not even including trying to get the best ranks, climb the leaderboards with those little trial things, and of course the side missions.
#27SoulTrapperPosted 3/22/2014 1:51:17 AM
It's seems to be a sandbox: if you're only in it for the story, you'll be done rather quickly.

If you actually enjoy playing video games, you'll find there is plenty of stuff to do.
#28werkz_destroyzPosted 3/22/2014 2:19:34 AM
Not worth $30...

"ay yo ill be back in a while gotta walk the dog"

them:koo....

=2 hours pass by=

"im back"

so yeah i know what u meant by a while..
---
Gt: werkz destroyz
#29BatistutePosted 3/22/2014 2:54:14 AM
oldhbk76 posted...
That's what I'm saying just screw around with the game, it will last more than 2 hours.

I got the game to get me my stealth fix, I find myself coming back to it often.

Its no Splinter Cell but it gets the job done

This is funny since Kojima redefined the stealth genre in MGS series while SC copied him and later failed. Haven't played the latest SC but Conviction was very casual for the stealth fan.
I have yet to play this game but I know MGS series always known for its stealth innovations.
---
"I think there is a world market for maybe five computers" Thomas Watson, chairman of IBM, 1943.
#30Tyronelio1Posted 3/22/2014 2:59:12 AM
Batistute posted...
oldhbk76 posted...
That's what I'm saying just screw around with the game, it will last more than 2 hours.

I got the game to get me my stealth fix, I find myself coming back to it often.

Its no Splinter Cell but it gets the job done

This is funny since Kojima redefined the stealth genre in MGS series while SC copied him and later failed. Haven't played the latest SC but Conviction was very casual for the stealth fan.
I have yet to play this game but I know MGS series always known for its stealth innovations.

Kojima may of all but invented the stealth espionage genre, but splinter cell perfected it and MGS has never been able to match it in quality since.
---
GT: Tyron3L1o
I don't know what's worse, company fanboys or kojima fanboys? One thing is for certain, they are most definitely the definition of a neckbeard.