Call of Duty 2014 is "ambitious" and "creative," Sledgehammer says

#11Jeh64Posted 3/21/2014 4:10:04 AM
Hopefully it's better cause I thought it really went downhill with ghosts.
#12RS_YELARAKAPosted 3/21/2014 4:24:48 AM
Ghosts claimed the same crap, its the worst COD to date
---
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad) www.twitch.tv/yelaraka
Currently playing - BF4, PvZ:GW, TitanFall, PowerStarGolf
#13Tyronelio1Posted 3/21/2014 4:28:36 AM
Hopefully they build off of ghosts multiplayer, it was the best multi in cod.

A WW setting would be cool, in particular the First World War.
---
GT: Tyron3L1o
"Men do not cry for themselves, but for their comrades" - Sephiroth.
#14Neutron15Posted 3/21/2014 4:32:05 AM
da_StoOge posted...
You know, I watched a youtube let's play of the underwater level in Ghosts to see if the last gen versions had fish AI.

This footage was from the 360 version (you could tell because the vid started at the dash and there were constant friend notifications popping up), and lo and behold, when he got near the fish the damn thing moved out the way.

So the "next gen" dog looked like hairy man butt (in all versions) and last gen versions had the exclusive fish AI built for next gen consoles, so you'll excuse me if I laugh at this statement.

youn know it would be better if fishes attack you as well
---
I WISH AGNI'S PHILOSOPHY BECOMES FINAL FANTASY XVI
#15BryanPS360Posted 3/21/2014 5:11:05 AM
Neutron15 posted...
da_StoOge posted...
You know, I watched a youtube let's play of the underwater level in Ghosts to see if the last gen versions had fish AI.

This footage was from the 360 version (you could tell because the vid started at the dash and there were constant friend notifications popping up), and lo and behold, when he got near the fish the damn thing moved out the way.

So the "next gen" dog looked like hairy man butt (in all versions) and last gen versions had the exclusive fish AI built for next gen consoles, so you'll excuse me if I laugh at this statement.

youn know it would be better if fishes attack you as well

Well in the new one, their behavior will be influenced by the hidden morality system. Fish will calmly move out of the way for players who avoid killing the aquatic wildlife and sometimes form synchronized arrows to point you in the right direction. It'll always be an arrow pointing forward though (I mean where else can you go in CoD?). Fishies who aren't so keen on the players' moral compass, will abandon their need for self-preservation and repeatedly drive themselves at the players face. The fish mob barrage won't actually do any damage, but it will effectively obstruct his vision. Periodically they'll also try to detach your oxygen supply.
---
XBGT:RedHawkDirewolf PSN and NNID: RedHawk_Direwolf
#16blingbling078Posted 3/21/2014 5:27:50 AM
end this series already ugh
#17wake_me_420Posted 3/21/2014 5:43:19 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#18towlie_420Posted 3/21/2014 6:21:38 AM
What is this COD you speak of, is it like Titanfall?
---
xboxGT MaGee911
PSN magee911
#19Bladez_89Posted 3/21/2014 6:22:41 AM
Modern warfare 4 isn't it?
---
Gamertag: B1ADE5
#20Kovalchuk_Posted 3/21/2014 6:31:38 AM
They say this for every new CoD.
---
3754-7115-0719