MgsV...

#1TarotXIIIPosted 3/21/2014 3:31:41 AM
What i think about it: It turned into an action game with quick time cqc that you no longer have to worry about alerting 2 close together enemies if you attack 1 of them, you can just take them both out with no alert. Missions where you blow cars up and escape to a helicopter with a run button. Quick select gun features to take any mgs feel at all out of the game. I can go on but i'm so heart broken. ); R.I.P. metal gear solid. I knew you and splinter cell well.
#2TarotXIII(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2014 3:32:40 AM
OH! the worst part..... THE AIMING.....
#3pwnater777Posted 3/21/2014 3:33:47 AM
The A.I. improvements certainly still keep stealth as a major factor in the game. Realistic visibility ranges (other than in the first mission), unpredictable walking patterns, and occasionally even checking over their shoulders. It's suspenseful.
---
"That's NASCAR tactics."
"Opinions are like magnets, nobody knows how they work." - Foppe
#4TarotXIII(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2014 3:35:19 AM
pwnater777 posted...
The A.I. improvements certainly still keep stealth as a major factor in the game. Realistic visibility ranges (other than in the first mission), unpredictable walking patterns, and occasionally even checking over their shoulders. It's suspenseful.

It's an action game dude.... This isn't metal gear solid. (not complaining about the length)
#5lunaticcorePosted 3/21/2014 3:36:24 AM
I can get past the voice actor.. That is the biggest non-MGS moment for me.
#6pwnater777Posted 3/21/2014 3:37:05 AM
TarotXIII posted...
pwnater777 posted...

It's an action game dude.... This isn't metal gear solid. (not complaining about the length)

Did you not play MGS IV or Peace Walker? Both were vastly different from MGS 1,2, and 3 in terms of how combat was dealt with, but those two games still kept stealth as a huge factor. This game, in my opinion, is highly similar to those.
---
"That's NASCAR tactics."
"Opinions are like magnets, nobody knows how they work." - Foppe
#7SxmfctPosted 3/21/2014 3:51:27 AM
I'm still hurt from the travesty that was MGS4, seeing how the series has been treat is a major blow to me :(
---
Your move OP
#8velvet_hammerPosted 3/21/2014 8:23:05 AM
You can turn off reflex. Also it's just like mgs4 and peacewalker. You can go the action route. Dont cry because thats the route you chose. Stealth here is crazy good
---
People that approve of this video 10 & counting!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEPtCLAubaw
#9TarotXIII(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2014 5:57:00 PM
pwnater777 posted...
TarotXIII posted...
pwnater777 posted...

Did you not play MGS IV or Peace Walker? Both were vastly different from MGS 1,2, and 3 in terms of how combat was dealt with, but those two games still kept stealth as a huge factor. This game, in my opinion, is highly similar to those.

I only played 1, 2 and 3. But i 100% completed all 3, i got really obsessed with mgs. Like i know this sounds pathetic, but there was a part on mgs1 that made me cry lol.