MS: Too many Xbonelys for 90 min E3 show. Announcments moved to elsewhen

#11TheGreatOne023Posted 3/21/2014 8:08:12 AM
UtterMoon posted...
Can't wait for E3 this year..and hopefully Microsoft focuses more on game related things, but I am sure that they learned from last E3....at least I really hope they did.

But E3 is for us...its for the gamers...and Microsoft/Sony..maybe Nintendo look ready to impress us.

MS ONLY focused on games at E3 last year. What rock were you living under?
---
XBL Gamertag: TheGreatOne023
TGO - Seemingly able to kill a topic with a single post.
#12zerooo0Posted 3/21/2014 8:11:32 AM
Hopefully we can get a pretty good demo about Sunset Overdrive. That's the game that I want to see the most.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#13HENTAIDOJI(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2014 8:12:41 AM
Kick. Punch. Chop. I got the funky flow! M. I. X. The too many games for E3 into the bowl!
---
http://nopybot.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/hentai-demotivational1.jpg
#14BigBOO2UPosted 3/21/2014 9:01:25 AM
cheezedadada posted...
Sorry TC but games are not important. We need more threads about sales and resolution. You know, the things that really matter.

Like TV and TWITCH STREAMING, huh?

LOL
---
Duck Dynasty - The epicenter of ignorance and hate in America. And bad grooming habits.
#15cheezedadadaPosted 3/21/2014 9:02:51 AM
BigBOO2U posted...
cheezedadada posted...
Sorry TC but games are not important. We need more threads about sales and resolution. You know, the things that really matter.

Like TV and TWITCH STREAMING, huh?

LOL

What?
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and handhelds. Yay for options.
#16ethanpaigePosted 3/21/2014 9:05:09 AM
I can't wait for E3 this year. Especially owning both a One and a PS4, so much to look forward to, AHHH
---
Boston Red Sox - 2013 World Series Champions | Sunbro for life!!!
psn: bosox327....XBL: E7H4N 360....3DS: 1848-1666-8730
#17BSerenityPosted 3/21/2014 9:25:18 AM
Dogezilla posted...
benjimain posted...
More Microsoft promises that fail to arrive... like the Cloud, like the hidden dGPU, like tiled resources, like the secret sauce...

The only thing that was suggested was the cloud MS openly denied a stacked gpu, MS never promised anything on the tiled resources

To some (diehards mostly) as soon as MS says it even if it is only meant for PC side it will be taken as truthfact. If an exec at MS denies the rumor then it will just be spun into some other excuse.
---
This is your freedom in a life of fallacy,
With no last kiss and no regrets; You don't deserve good bye.
#18kingofjamaicaPosted 3/21/2014 9:28:30 AM
I understand that they're going to show a ton because of the current state of the Xbox One, I just hope they don't try showing too much. It seems like they might just overreact and show all their cards.

I also hope they didn't spend too much money on securing all the actual exclusives. I imagine a lot of them are either timed exclusive content, or just exclusive reveals of multiplatform games. There's too much PR bull**** in there to be truly sure.
---
At some point, you're going to have to talk to a tree and do what it says. - Arbor Day Rule, Grand List of RPG Cliches.
#19BSerenityPosted 3/21/2014 9:30:31 AM
kingofjamaica posted...
I understand that they're going to show a ton because of the current state of the Xbox One, I just hope they don't try showing too much. It seems like they might just overreact and show all their cards.

I also hope they didn't spend too much money on securing all the actual exclusives. I imagine a lot of them are either timed exclusive content, or just exclusive reveals of multiplatform games. There's too much PR bull**** in there to be truly sure.

I don't want to see buying exclusives. I want to see MS putting more money into their first party stable! Broaden the stable more damn it!
---
This is your freedom in a life of fallacy,
With no last kiss and no regrets; You don't deserve good bye.
#20rgwPosted 3/21/2014 9:36:53 AM
what the f*** is a bonely?
---
rgw
--