#21samurai1900Posted 3/21/2014 8:42:45 AM
rgw posted...
what the f*** is a bonely?

My thought exactly.
---
For Shuppet fans and lovers - http://steamcommunity.com/groups/ShuppetForLife
http://steamcommunity.com/id/SuperSamurai190//
#22ArkonBladePosted 3/21/2014 9:29:02 AM
well lets see if MS lives up to there word on being Game centric like the last. 4 E3's before that were a joke.

Also they need to focus on each game a bit more. last year was. just blow through video's of games with out any one coming out to talk about them to give you any idea what they are about and to get you excited for it.

We will see though. I still have my doubts . I get the feeling its longer because they need at least 45 min to a hour to talk about TV , TV , TV , SPORTS , SPORTS , SPORTS , CALL OF DUTY, and Now Call of Duty Cat. New Bonus from last year TONS of KINECT SHOVELWARE!!!
---
PC game sales= more games then you could ever dream of owning.
PSN - ArkonBlade XBL - The Wolf Shadow STEAM - ArkonBlade
#23HENTAIDOJI(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2014 9:30:24 AM
rgw posted...

Xbonely = Game that is Only on Xbox One
Bonely = shortened term for Xbonely.
---
http://nopybot.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/hentai-demotivational1.jpg
#24cheezedadadaPosted 3/21/2014 9:32:35 AM
ArkonBlade posted...

We will see though. I still have my doubts . I get the feeling its longer because they need at least 45 min to a hour to talk about TV , TV , TV , SPORTS , SPORTS , SPORTS , CALL OF DUTY, and Now Call of Duty Cat. New Bonus from last year TONS of KINECT SHOVELWARE!!!

That wasn't E3. You are referring to the Xbox One reveal event which was an entirely separate show.
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and handhelds. Yay for options.
#25sn3akywafflesPosted 3/21/2014 9:44:27 AM
i love spotting the people who make it blatantly obvious that they didnt watch anything at e3 last year but post about it anyways
---
I'm starting realize the slight amount of ignorance on this site
#26RJones416Posted 3/21/2014 9:47:31 AM
Televison
#27kcypher2000Posted 3/21/2014 10:19:04 AM
Policies aside MS really delivered last year at E3. Left the ponies claiming that sony was saving surprises for closer to launch but the only surprise was delays and no features.

So much for wait for TGS, pax, gamescom.
#28CaIiber345Posted 3/21/2014 10:35:05 AM
HENTAIDOJI posted...
rgw posted...

Xbonely = Game that is Only on Xbox One
Bonely = shortened term for Xbonely.

Seriously? It is one letter.

kcypher2000 posted...
Policies aside MS really delivered last year at E3. Left the ponies claiming that sony was saving surprises for closer to launch but the only surprise was delays and no features.

So much for wait for TGS, pax, gamescom.

Wow. You really just don't get it, do you?
---
twitch.tv/caliber345 | twitter: @astroduck79
Waiting for: No Man's Sky, The Witness, Mercenary Kings, Rogue Legacy, Destiny
#29LEGEND_725Posted 3/21/2014 11:14:06 AM
assassin10133 posted...
MS' E3 last year was nothing but them showing games, dunno why everyone thinks they didn't focus on games enough last year. The problem with their 2013 E3 though was they didn't use it as an opportunity to go back on the DRM policies they eventually back tracked on anyway and the XB1 price came in at $100 more than the PS4 leaving the door open for Sony to do what they did. Games content wise it was good though.

This. Sonys e3 was a snooze ms handed it to em until Sony spoke about the DRM and ponies forgot everything and spazzed
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE
#30Ramsus082Posted 3/21/2014 11:17:28 AM
RAZurrected(TC) must have gotten confident with the XboxOne announcements recently. Where were you during resolutiongate, RAZ?
---
Band I'm listening to - "Song I'm listening to"