MS: Too many Xbonelys for 90 min E3 show. Announcments moved to elsewhen

#31HellsControllerPosted 3/21/2014 12:30:06 PM
LEGEND_725 posted...
assassin10133 posted...
MS' E3 last year was nothing but them showing games, dunno why everyone thinks they didn't focus on games enough last year. The problem with their 2013 E3 though was they didn't use it as an opportunity to go back on the DRM policies they eventually back tracked on anyway and the XB1 price came in at $100 more than the PS4 leaving the door open for Sony to do what they did. Games content wise it was good though.

This. Sonys e3 was a snooze ms handed it to em until Sony spoke about the DRM and ponies forgot everything and spazzed

You heard it here folks. The entire gaming industry is now made up of young horses.
---
I spilled Spot Remover on my dog....Now he's gone
#32hohbiePosted 3/21/2014 12:39:00 PM
HellsController posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
assassin10133 posted...
MS' E3 last year was nothing but them showing games, dunno why everyone thinks they didn't focus on games enough last year. The problem with their 2013 E3 though was they didn't use it as an opportunity to go back on the DRM policies they eventually back tracked on anyway and the XB1 price came in at $100 more than the PS4 leaving the door open for Sony to do what they did. Games content wise it was good though.

This. Sonys e3 was a snooze ms handed it to em until Sony spoke about the DRM and ponies forgot everything and spazzed

You heard it here folks. The entire gaming industry is now made up of young horses.

Actually the fans are. Gaming industry is actually made up of Lizard people pulling all the strings.
#33DoukouPosted 3/21/2014 12:41:18 PM
hohbie posted...
HellsController posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
assassin10133 posted...

Actually the fans are. Gaming industry is actually made up of Lizard people pulling all the strings.

Steve Ballmer is controlled by no lizards.
---
Don't read this sig.
Behold Mumashika, The Japanese horse deer demon http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/46/Mumashika.jpg
#34ArkonBladePosted 3/21/2014 1:01:57 PM
cheezedadada posted...
ArkonBlade posted...

We will see though. I still have my doubts . I get the feeling its longer because they need at least 45 min to a hour to talk about TV , TV , TV , SPORTS , SPORTS , SPORTS , CALL OF DUTY, and Now Call of Duty Cat. New Bonus from last year TONS of KINECT SHOVELWARE!!!

That wasn't E3. You are referring to the Xbox One reveal event which was an entirely separate show.

not last E3 but pretty much the last 4-5 E3's before that. MS has focused almost nothing on games at those E3's and all on media crap.There console reveal was a lot like there past E3s just a bit worse.
---
PC game sales= more games then you could ever dream of owning.
PSN - ArkonBlade XBL - The Wolf Shadow STEAM - ArkonBlade
#35nb003_99Posted 3/21/2014 1:08:04 PM
HENTAIDOJI posted...
http://www.onlysp.com/microsoft-has-so-much-to-show-at-e3-theyre-having-to-move-stuff-out-of-the-show/

Bonelys everywheres.

No fat chicks...

You even lift, Bro?
---
"DRM aside, all of Microsofts moves have been as intended."
- Hentaidoji
#36nb003_99Posted 3/21/2014 1:09:51 PM
Go go gadget X
---
- Hentaidoji
#37LaManoNeraIIPosted 3/21/2014 1:15:41 PM
Tyronelio1 posted...
E3 is shaping up to be the best e3 ever for the publishers and the big 3 if Nintendo make an appearance and not just do a direct.

Nearly every single game Nintendo showed at E3 last year was also playable (a far, far cry from MS and Sony's offerings), so I'm not sure why people keep saying this. How much more "present" can they be beyond letting people actually play their games instead of trying to fool them with two minute pre-rendered trailers?
---
R.I.P LaManoNera
04-06-2009
#38nb003_99Posted 3/21/2014 1:18:36 PM
HENTAIDOJI posted...
rgw posted...
what the f*** is a bonely?

Xbonely = Game that is Only on Xbox One
Bonely = shortened term for Xbonely.

XOnely...
I agreesble, the truck have started to move.
---
- Hentaidoji