Walmart now selling the Xbone Titanfall bundle for just $449

#21dnmt(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2014 7:53:53 AM
cheezedadada posted...
dnmt posted...
cheezedadada posted...
That's a good deal for the Xbox One. My friend is actually going to go buy one today because the only thing holding him back was the higher price.

He better hurry because I don't know how long these babies will last!!!

You have to admit its funny that this thread, which had different intentions entirely, actually helped make another sale. I think that's pretty amusing.

He just text me that he's on his way to get it so I have another person to play online with this weekend all thanks to you. Never thought I would say that.

Thank you! I'm so unappreciated; last time I posted a topic like this I got put into purgatory for a month.
#22streamjumperPosted 3/21/2014 8:05:12 AM
Grampamurked
DAMNIT!!!!!! I just bought it yesterday at regular price elsewhere!

See if they'll retroactively price match? Some places will do that only a day or two after a purchase.

So, enjoying Titanfall so far? How about the rest of your X1 experience?
---
Darwin, set the Wayback Machine...
#23Joey-ZazaPosted 3/21/2014 8:16:00 AM
Gah... can't... pull... trigger...

help... me....
---
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I
#24Kovifan27Posted 3/21/2014 8:25:33 AM
I saw this and I am tempted. Did anyone ever get the bundles from the Microsoft store for $399 or did they cancel those orders?
#25dnmt(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2014 8:28:44 AM
Kovifan27 posted...
I saw this and I am tempted. Did anyone ever get the bundles from the Microsoft store for $399 or did they cancel those orders?

Those were all upheld last I checked.
#26BorrisMcDPosted 3/21/2014 8:29:44 AM
Got it for that anyway with a friends discount card. Could have got it for almost 400 if I waited oh well.
#27RebelGameMasterPosted 3/21/2014 3:10:34 PM
Price drop? Sales?

The world's fastest selling console needs no help selling consoles. Especially now that Titanfall is out. It has endless hours of replay ability, dozens of game modes, and a challenging yet rewarding enemy AI system.
---
This dispute is an abuse of the dispute form. Any further abuse of the form will result in loss of posting privileges or your account.
#28chedibang1994Posted 3/21/2014 3:17:02 PM
RebelGameMaster posted...
Price drop? Sales?

The world's fastest selling console needs no help selling consoles. Especially now that Titanfall is out. It has endless hours of replay ability, dozens of game modes, and a challenging yet rewarding enemy AI system.

And it makes COD look like s*** yeah TITANS RuLE!!!!!!
---
I Still watch Angry Video Game Nerd in pajamas
#29NCPwnPosted 3/21/2014 3:21:17 PM
chedibang1994 posted...
RebelGameMaster posted...
Price drop? Sales?

And it makes COD look like s*** yeah TITANS RuLE!!!!!!

I heard it was something like 6v6 battles?

LOL, Might as well play Goldeneye64 and play a real FPS. The only good shooters were TF2, Counterstrike, and MAG. Only one on a console.
---
Top 10 Favorite games of all time (in order):
NIER, Zelda WW, Secret of Mana, Zelda OoT, Rainbow Moon, Valkyria Chronicles, DAOC, MAG, Tachyon, Myst
#30jimm120Posted 3/21/2014 5:37:51 PM
technically, BOTh consoles were supposed to release for $450.

Sony, knowing how MS had such negative publicity because of the announcements prior to E3, opted to go down to $400 and take a bigger loss (but hopefully gain more console owners...which they have).

MS opted to increase the price to $500 so they would be in the black with the console since launch (meaning, they're selling the console at a profit, not a loss, unlike Sony with the PS4). Its showing that even though they got those profits, most everyone outside of the launch window of 2 months, isn't wiling to pay that much.

That was just greedy. Consoles area already too expensive. Hell, last generation was TOOOO expensive considering that we were still seeing $400 buck configurations at the end of the generation (imo, by year 5, consoles should be around $100-$180..not $300 like they were around year 7).

Anyway, as I was saying, $400 is too much, but $500 even less. Didn't they notice what happened to the PS3? They released at $500 and $600 and didn't sell. IT took the final 3 years of worldwide sales to recuperate. These console makers need to see that for the past 9 years, we've allowed for the consoles to go up to $400, but not $500 or $600.

---
Worthy Indie: Magicians & Looters -Breath Of Death -Cuthulu Saves The World -EvilQuest -Trino -Shoot 1UP -Your Doodles Are Bugged -Vintage Hero