Why do you care about graphics?

#11Cowboy082288Posted 3/21/2014 6:50:57 AM
These graphics don't matter opinions always crack me up. When people play games on PC they tend to use the highest settings possible that their machine can handle. Hardly anyone would turn the settings down because they prefer the game look worse.
---
PSN/XBL/Steam/iOS - cowboyoni
#12Jedi454Posted 3/21/2014 6:52:28 AM
Cowboy082288 posted...
These graphics don't matter opinions always crack me up. When people play games on PC they tend to use the highest settings possible that their machine can handle. Hardly anyone would turn the settings down because they prefer the game look worse.

Console gaming is different to PC gaming.
---
No one should buy MGSV: Ground Zeroes, don't support Konami and their greedy ways.
#13Tyronelio1(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2014 6:53:13 AM
Excuse me troll, feel free to leave the thread if you don't feel like contributing.
---
GT: Tyron3L1o
I don't know what's worse, company fanboys or kojima fanboys? One thing is for certain, they are most definitely the definition of a neckbeard.
#14Cowboy082288Posted 3/21/2014 6:54:08 AM
Jedi454 posted...
Cowboy082288 posted...

Concept is the same though. If you can play the same game but have it look better why would not prefer that?
---
#15Killah PriestPosted 3/21/2014 6:54:15 AM
I care to an extent.

A great game is a great game regardless of graphics but when I can play the same great game and one version looks significantly better? of course I'm going to desire the one that looks better.
---
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.
#16Jedi454Posted 3/21/2014 6:55:46 AM
Cowboy082288 posted...
Jedi454 posted...
Cowboy082288 posted...

Concept is the same though. If you can play the same game but have it look better why would not prefer that?

Because that's what PC gaming is for, LOL
---
No one should buy MGSV: Ground Zeroes, don't support Konami and their greedy ways.
#17Tyronelio1(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2014 6:57:10 AM
Killah Priest posted...
I care to an extent.

A great game is a great game regardless of graphics but when I can play the same great game and one version looks significantly better? of course I'm going to desire the one that looks better.

I know what you mean.
---
I don't know what's worse, company fanboys or kojima fanboys? One thing is for certain, they are most definitely the definition of a neckbeard.
#18Cowboy082288Posted 3/21/2014 7:01:55 AM
Jedi454 posted...
Cowboy082288 posted...
Jedi454 posted...
Cowboy082288 posted...

Yeah because no one cares if games look better on the X1/PS4 compared to X360/PS3. Yep everyone would have been perfectly fine with no graphical improvement in the new consoles.
---
#19Tyronelio1(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2014 7:03:28 AM
Cowboy082288 posted...
Jedi454 posted...
Cowboy082288 posted...
Jedi454 posted...
Cowboy082288 posted...

Yeah because no one cares if games look better on the X1/PS4 compared to X360/PS3. Yep everyone would have been perfectly fine with no graphical improvement in the new consoles.

I don't think you're getting the point of topic...
---
#20AvirosbPosted 3/21/2014 7:03:41 AM
I don't, art direction is far more important.
---
Console wars are like pissing contests. So yeah.