Why do you care about graphics?

#21Cowboy082288Posted 3/21/2014 8:20:25 AM
Tyronelio1 posted...

I don't think you're getting the point of topic...

You asked for an opinion. I gave it to you. Was that not the point of your topic?

Or was the point to try and show others how your above caring about graphics?
---
PSN/XBL/Steam/iOS - cowboyoni
#22Tyronelio1(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2014 8:24:52 AM
Cowboy082288 posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...

You asked for an opinion. I gave it to you. Was that not the point of your topic?

Would you say that the quest for the best graphics in gaming is bringing down the overall quality in gaming or do you believe that better graphics equals better game?

Was the question I asked and wanted opinions on.

But you're a simple troll who just posts anti ms and Xbox things on every topic I see you in so it's no surprise you couldn't read the whole thing.
---
GT: Tyron3L1o
I don't know what's worse, company fanboys or kojima fanboys? One thing is for certain, they are most definitely the definition of a neckbeard.
#23Jedi454Posted 3/21/2014 8:25:54 AM
Cowboy082288 posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...

Please don't be ignorant, this generation of consoles has barely started (except Wii U). Graphics will be improve with console games as developers get more familiar with the systems and aren't constrained by having to bring their games onto last generation consoles as well. Remember, the Xbox 360 is 8 years old and the Ps3 is 7.

You may be a PC gamer and that's fine, but it's not for everyone and i'm sure people are happy with games looking as fine as Forza or Ryse.
---
No one should buy MGSV: Ground Zeroes, don't support Konami and their greedy ways.
#24BigBOO2UPosted 3/21/2014 8:29:47 AM
Tyronelio1 posted...
Sure graphics are improving and the better the graphics the more casual gamer will like it.

But why do you care so much about graphics?

Are you still playing video games on your Atari 2600?

No?

/thread
---
Duck Dynasty - The epicenter of ignorance and hate in America. And bad grooming habits.
#25Killah PriestPosted 3/21/2014 8:31:05 AM(edited)
To be fair, when your topic is a question you can't expect people to not answer the topic question.

Two questions were asked

and

Would you say that the quest for the best graphics in gaming is bringing down the overall quality in gaming or do you believe that better graphics equals better game?

Fair to answer one or both questions.
---
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.
#26Tyronelio1(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2014 8:33:21 AM
BigBOO2U posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...
Sure graphics are improving and the better the graphics the more casual gamer will like it.

No?

/thread

That has nothing to do with graphics at all...
Killah Priest posted...
To be fair, when your topic is a question you can't expect people to not answer the topic question.

Two questions were asked

and

Fair to answer one or both questions.

I know, but the blatant troll didn't answer any of the questions, he just proceeded to go off topic.
---
I don't know what's worse, company fanboys or kojima fanboys? One thing is for certain, they are most definitely the definition of a neckbeard.
#27Cowboy082288Posted 3/21/2014 8:39:22 AM
Tyronelio1 posted...
Cowboy082288 posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...

But you're a simple troll who just posts anti ms and Xbox things on every topic I see you in so it's no surprise you couldn't read the whole thing.

Go back and read your first post. You imply first that 'casuals' care about graphics. Pretentious statement. Then I point out that the same game can be played with better or worse gfx. Therefore using simple logic tells you that improved graphics can not be tied to diminishing other aspects of a game.

By the way, Casual gamers tend to care less about graphics than the more hardcore. Games like Angry Birds, candy crush. Who do you think those games are popular with? Also the casual crowd tends to adopt new tech slower than the more hardcore, often waiting years before buying a new console after they release.

Also I'm a troll posting anti MS and Xbox stuff?????? what lol
---
PSN/XBL/Steam/iOS - cowboyoni
#28BigBOO2UPosted 3/21/2014 8:47:00 AM(edited)
Tyronelio1 posted...
BigBOO2U posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...

No?

/thread

That has nothing to do with graphics at all...

Of course it does. At least to the people who managed to score triple digits on the English portion of the SAT.

If graphics "didn't matter", or you yourself "didn't care about them so much", you and everyone else would be content with the blocky resolutions of the Atari's games still today. And we'd still be watching TV and movies in black and white instead of HD or 4K color.

This is one of those inane topics that for some unknowable reason a very small subset of this site like to bring up again and again and again for no discernible purpose. Except perhaps as an "excuse" to poo-poo away the Xbox One's inability to compare with its main competition in terms of video resolution and frame rate output of course.

---
Duck Dynasty - The epicenter of ignorance and hate in America. And bad grooming habits.
#29Tyronelio1(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2014 8:47:02 AM
Cowboy082288 posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...
Cowboy082288 posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...

Go back and read your first post. You imply first that 'casuals' care about graphics. Pretentious statement. Then I point out that the same game can be played with better or worse gfx. Therefore using simple logic tells you that improved graphics can not be tied to diminishing other aspects of a game.

By the way, Casual gamers tend to care less about graphics than the more hardcore. Games like Angry Birds, candy crush. Who do you think those games are popular with? Also the casual crowd tends to adopt new tech slower than the more hardcore, often waiting years before buying a new console after they release.

Also I'm a troll posting anti MS and Xbox stuff?????? what lol

The casual gamer as in the type who owned a wii and play in their smart phones who just want the best thing, and they see hype with amazing graphics and they will buy it no matter what, case and point, GTAV.

I'm not that petty where I'd mention casuals in the term the dark souls community uses it.

And improved graphics can be tied to a diminishing of other aspects in the game, look at crytek like I said.
Or even again GTAV.

Also if you can comprehend, I clearly stated about devs that strive for superior graphics and leave the rest of the game not as good.

Not graphics that are better on a different console or on the pc.

The game can look beautiful but if it plays like a turd then it's still a turd albeit a good looking one.
---
#30aheroafakePosted 3/21/2014 8:47:27 AM
I really don't think "casual gamers" care about graphics. Remember, they're the ones that play games on their cell phones and facebook. They're also the crowd that primarily boosted Wii sales.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | PSN ID: CapatanAznMan |