So wait, graphics matter now?

#1HelmesSeiferPosted 3/21/2014 10:23:20 AM
A week ago everyone was fine with Titanfall being 792p,but with everyone talking about the possible boost from DX12 everyone thinks graphics are number 1 now? This board need to make up its mind.
---
Xbox live: CaptainMiles
PSN: AdmiralMiles
#2Joey-ZazaPosted 3/21/2014 10:23:59 AM
I'm sorry.
---
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I
#3Mega WolfPosted 3/21/2014 10:26:21 AM
Please Understand
---
"What's with you and this "purify" thing? For some reason I doubt your knights are packing soap and bubble bath in that armour." ~Ryudo
#4InninXIPosted 3/21/2014 10:26:44 AM
All this spinning on this board makes my head dizzy
---
PSN: YoninXI 3DS FC:1161-1061-8447 GT: Andr0idXI
Forever Fat Princess
#5nothingbeastPosted 3/21/2014 10:28:43 AM
Graphics only matter when your choice in console is leading in that category.

Just like console exclusives, controller choices, and every other aspect of this hobby.

It's good when MY console does it... bad when THEIR console does it.

Anymore I have to wonder if the console wars are just getting the younger generations ready for the exact same attitude when they grow up and start caring about politics.

It's good when MY party does it... bad when THEIR party does it.
---
~I was stomping goombas and saving princesses long before most of you were born.
#6DarthUchiha91Posted 3/21/2014 10:31:14 AM
nothingbeast posted...
Graphics only matter when your choice in console is leading in that category.

Just like console exclusives, controller choices, and every other aspect of this hobby.

It's good when MY console does it... bad when THEIR console does it.

Anymore I have to wonder if the console wars are just getting the younger generations ready for the exact same attitude when they grow up and start caring about politics.

It's good when MY party does it... bad when THEIR party does it.

O_O never thought about it that way b4
---
Proof that M$ is slowly bringing back DRM for the XBone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CfNarCjSHM
#7FPS_hitmanPosted 3/21/2014 10:35:33 AM
Yes it will matter around holiday 2015 when the new cloud DX12 does the impossible and upgrades the internal parts.
#8ArkonBladePosted 3/21/2014 10:36:43 AM
Mega Wolf posted...
Please Understand

ROFL! oh man that got me good.
---
PC game sales= more games then you could ever dream of owning.
PSN - ArkonBlade XBL - The Wolf Shadow STEAM - ArkonBlade
#9cheezedadadaPosted 3/21/2014 10:36:58 AM
Yes TC whatever someone else said also applies to me. Gamefaqs is one hive mind. We are not separate people. GREAT thread.
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and handhelds. Yay for options.
#10MrImpatient35Posted 3/21/2014 10:41:25 AM
People like TC are IMPOSSIBLE to convince apparently. If a game is 720p, and looks slightly less impressive than the PS4 counterpart, the game is apparently trash on the X1, cause it doesn't have the graphics. Now that DX12 will apparently will to the graphics, that STILL doesn't matter. Or the common statement is that it wont help much at all.

So all in all, nothing will change your mind. X1 will always suck. I've thought about about the Sony camp for a long time.
---
FML