The cloud DX12 will put the whole VR thing to shame!

#11LEGEND_725Posted 3/21/2014 11:52:10 AM
The_PlagueLord posted...
You know why Gfaqs is ruined? Kids like the TC. Isn't 13 years old the age limit on this site anyway? I am too old for this site now, too many little underage punks.

Ya like your helping so much with this meaningless post. Ponies are spazzing right now between this news and infamous failing
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE
#12BlakBillMitchelPosted 3/21/2014 12:22:08 PM
LEGEND_725 posted...
The_PlagueLord posted...
You know why Gfaqs is ruined? Kids like the TC. Isn't 13 years old the age limit on this site anyway? I am too old for this site now, too many little underage punks.

Ya like your helping so much with this meaningless post. Ponies are spazzing right now between this news and infamous failing

Im pretty sure when he was talking about underage punks he wasnt specific to console. But way to make his point.
#13SoulTrapperPosted 3/21/2014 12:36:18 PM
The_PlagueLord posted...

The reason it's "ruined" is because people reply to threads like these.

If people had some self control and the ability to ignore the stuff they don't like instead of absolutely needing to post when their feelings get hurt/something they don't like gets posted, threads like these would die a quick death.
#14wake_me_420Posted 3/21/2014 1:19:58 PM
LEGEND_725 posted...
The_PlagueLord posted...

you know how i know you're a fanboy?
---
Check out this sweet box fort I made. Dare I say, 'World's Greatest' :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Jo57wauuvA