I think Respawn should consider doing another present day military game.

#1reptileeggPosted 3/21/2014 11:50:44 AM
I think Titanfall is v good and they will prob be doing a sequel next, but it would be cool if they did another modern (or WW2) military game sometime. Agree?
#2DoukouPosted 3/21/2014 11:52:40 AM
No.
---
Don't read this sig.
Behold Mumashika, The Japanese horse deer demon http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/46/Mumashika.jpg
#3MidnightJacketPosted 3/21/2014 11:52:43 AM
I'd welcome a Modern Warfare 2 sequel, that game was the t*ts. I havn't truly enjoyed a FPS like I did that game until TitanFall came out.
#4Sniper_BrosefPosted 3/21/2014 11:53:40 AM
NO! If anything give us another WW2 shooter or break the mold that is the generic deathmatch FPS. Something I think they did a good job of with Titanfall. However, taking away the titans and wall running in favor of COD is just pointless in a market already oversaturated with such games.
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
#5reptileegg(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2014 11:54:57 AM
Sniper_Brosef posted...
NO! If anything give us another WW2 shooter or break the mold that is the generic deathmatch FPS. Something I think they did a good job of with Titanfall. However, taking away the titans and wall running in favor of COD is just pointless in a market already oversaturated with such games.

I put or WW2 in my opening post.
#6Sniper_BrosefPosted 3/21/2014 11:56:39 AM
I see that now. WW2 I could get behind since we haven't seen a good WW2 set game since World at War. Modern shooters are a big no no right now. Battlefield and Call of Duty are enough already...
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
#7rgwPosted 3/21/2014 12:03:12 PM
The problem with modern-day settings is that you are typically very limited by the expectation of realism. Double jumping, wall running soldiers is not realistic.
---
rgw
--
#8BloatedSquirrelPosted 3/21/2014 12:16:22 PM(edited)
I want a good Vietnam game. There was one on original Xbox that I really liked, I think it was called Men of Valor :) It had really good sound design, too.
---
"What are you pointing the gun at the suitcase for? It's dead already."