I think Respawn should consider doing another present day military game.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I think Respawn should consider doing another present day military game.

User Info: reptileegg

reptileegg
2 years ago#1
I think Titanfall is v good and they will prob be doing a sequel next, but it would be cool if they did another modern (or WW2) military game sometime. Agree?

User Info: Doukou

Doukou
2 years ago#2
No.
Don't read this sig.
Behold Mumashika, The Japanese horse deer demon http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/46/Mumashika.jpg

User Info: MidnightJacket

MidnightJacket
2 years ago#3
I'd welcome a Modern Warfare 2 sequel, that game was the t*ts. I havn't truly enjoyed a FPS like I did that game until TitanFall came out.

User Info: Sniper_Brosef

Sniper_Brosef
2 years ago#4
NO! If anything give us another WW2 shooter or break the mold that is the generic deathmatch FPS. Something I think they did a good job of with Titanfall. However, taking away the titans and wall running in favor of COD is just pointless in a market already oversaturated with such games.
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.

User Info: reptileegg

reptileegg
2 years ago#5
Sniper_Brosef posted...
NO! If anything give us another WW2 shooter or break the mold that is the generic deathmatch FPS. Something I think they did a good job of with Titanfall. However, taking away the titans and wall running in favor of COD is just pointless in a market already oversaturated with such games.

I put or WW2 in my opening post.

User Info: Sniper_Brosef

Sniper_Brosef
2 years ago#6
I see that now. WW2 I could get behind since we haven't seen a good WW2 set game since World at War. Modern shooters are a big no no right now. Battlefield and Call of Duty are enough already...
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.

User Info: rgw

rgw
2 years ago#7
The problem with modern-day settings is that you are typically very limited by the expectation of realism. Double jumping, wall running soldiers is not realistic.
rgw
--

User Info: BloatedSquirrel

BloatedSquirrel
2 years ago#8
I want a good Vietnam game. There was one on original Xbox that I really liked, I think it was called Men of Valor :) It had really good sound design, too.
"What are you pointing the gun at the suitcase for? It's dead already."
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I think Respawn should consider doing another present day military game.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived