Will uninstalling a game erase save data?

#1bLiNdSnIpErZ20Posted 3/21/2014 12:08:03 PM(edited)
My forza 5 won't update so I'm thinking of reinstalling it, but I don't want to lose all my stuff.
---
Don't Blink. Blink and you're dead. Don't turn your back. Don't look away. And don't Blink. Good Luck.
#2aheroafakePosted 3/21/2014 12:08:46 PM
No, your saves are safe.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | PSN ID: CapatanAznMan |
#3abbeldydooPosted 3/21/2014 12:11:00 PM
Been meaning to ask this.No need to upload to cloud like 360?Just play the game and the saves are always on the cloud no matter what?
---
Don't mod me bro!
#4aheroafakePosted 3/21/2014 12:13:00 PM
abbeldydoo posted...
Been meaning to ask this.No need to upload to cloud like 360?Just play the game and the saves are always on the cloud no matter what?

Basically.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | PSN ID: CapatanAznMan |
#5SamcroReaperPosted 3/21/2014 12:14:01 PM
abbeldydoo posted...

The saves are always saved to your HD. Then at some point those saves are copied to the cloud. It's automatic and not something you need to worry about. The only time I could see this being a problem is if you saved, then immediately unplugged your console. In that case, the save wouldnt have made it to the cloud. The PS4 save system works almost identically.
#6crynryanPosted 3/21/2014 12:33:00 PM
SamcroReaper posted...
abbeldydoo posted...

The saves are always saved to your HD. Then at some point those saves are copied to the cloud. It's automatic and not something you need to worry about. The only time I could see this being a problem is if you saved, then immediately unplugged your console. In that case, the save wouldnt have made it to the cloud. The PS4 save system works almost identically.

If that happens, your console will check the time stamp on both the local and cloud saves, and then from there it'll determine which is the newest one and load it.
---
(>O_O)> <(o_o<)
(>O_O)> <(o_o<)