Best Buy and Wal-Mart clearing stock of excess Xbones: $50 off Titanfall bundle

#71EternaIFlamePosted 3/24/2014 6:02:38 AM
Nope. I'm just a truth teller.
#72PigfartsPosted 3/24/2014 6:09:46 AM
Does anyone know if this is in store or just online? Does anyone know how long this will last. I am looking for a ps4 and xb1 and i was waiting for a 50$ off deal plus with titan falls.

If anyone know of a 50$ ps4 deal let me know also.
---
If you don't like the smell of pigfarts, stay out of the pigpen.
#73blingusPosted 3/24/2014 12:51:22 PM
Pigfarts posted...
Does anyone know if this is in store or just online? Does anyone know how long this will last. I am looking for a ps4 and xb1 and i was waiting for a 50$ off deal plus with titan falls.

If anyone know of a 50$ ps4 deal let me know also.

Deal is still on at BB and is available in STORE for both bundles.

Regarding a price drop for PS4, you'll probably have to wait until holiday 2015.
---
7200rpm 320GB(OG 60)+320GB Slim PS3s, Reach 360, Wii,Modded Xbox, Black DC+Saturn, Panasonic Q, PSP, 64GB iPhone 4S+128GB iPad Air, 3DS XL, Vita, Wii U, PS4, X1
#74blingusPosted 3/24/2014 12:57:04 PM
Sin_Angelus_ posted...
Shadowfxd2 posted...
Ps4 started at 400 stays at 400, xbone started at 500, went to 450 cuz it wasn't selling. Your logic is bad.

Not really. One company takes a loss off the bat, another decides to see how sales go and takes the loss later on. Pretty much the same thing, and not that hard to understand.

St3veDave posted...
When demand is high, there's no need to lower the price. Why would you feel shafted if you were a Sony customer? Satisfaction is clearly high, and I'm sure word of mouth has a lot to due with the high demand. Your comment makes no sense.

It's not just about having the lead right now, it's about keeping it, and to do that they need to be competitive. Low supply will only drive up demand if there's not a comparable alternative, and with MS offering this bundle for $449 people are going to start picking up that up instead of waiting around for PS4s. And why would Sony customer's feel shafted? Because you're getting a better deal with the X1. This is also going to sway people on the fence. Time will tell if this pays off for MS but it really isn't hard to understand how it could. Not sure why that was so hard for you to make sense of.

Totally agree, I finally decided to keep my purchase yesterday and set it up. The price did bring me "off the fence" as it were. It is actually a pretty cool entertainment device. I'm really happy with Forza and I do like the TV integration for voice control even though I watch very little TV (I DVR movies and the voice control is sweet).

All in all, I'm glad I waited and not at all disappointed in buying the PS4 & Wii U at launch first.
---
7200rpm 320GB(OG 60)+320GB Slim PS3s, Reach 360, Wii,Modded Xbox, Black DC+Saturn, Panasonic Q, PSP, 64GB iPhone 4S+128GB iPad Air, 3DS XL, Vita, Wii U, PS4, X1