After infamous flop should I just stick to Xbox one?

#11tobydammitPosted 3/21/2014 1:05:04 PM
LEGEND_725 posted...
I got an Xbox one and a ps4. I'm an Xbox guy since original but bought a ps4 due to hype but am sorely disappointed. The supposed superiority of multiplats is almost unnoticeable and any multiplayer multiplats I perfer microsofts online play. Plus Xbox is killing it with titanfall, forza, dead rising, project spark.

Also I didn't pay 400 dollars to play indie games which seems to be the bulk of playstations games. I had high hopes for infamous but it flopped and now Microsoft is pushing awesome new things with DX12. I think maybe Sony got lazy since ms shot itself in the foot with DRM but after that MS has been strong.

Any exclusives ahead I should keep the ps for it can I go ahead and sell it?

This is a great place to ask questions about the PS4.
#12LEGEND_725(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2014 1:07:03 PM
BigSnappaX posted...
yea, if i were you id just stick with xboxone... and wait for uncharted for ps4.... (thats what im doing... ) there is nothing on PS4 now right now, just a lot of things to waste money on

Thanks for only non troll answer. Lord forbid I have complaints about the ps4 lol
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE
#13DamnEvilDogPosted 3/21/2014 1:08:39 PM(edited)
I don't own a PS4, but I would not call Infamous a flop, it has a pretty solid score by most sites and plenty of people enjoy it.

I'd say give the console some more time since you have it, it's in high demand right now and will be for awhile, so after a few months if you still don't want it get rid of it then if you wish to.
---
XBL: DamnEvilDog
#14FPS_hitmanPosted 3/21/2014 1:11:00 PM
You dont have complaints your bashing the system and trolling. Just look at your topic title.

All the MS exclusives are killing it? The lying by all reviewers that say multi's look better.

Then your sad DX12 statement that could end up being nothing and isnt coming out till December 2015 for sakes. Sad little troll
#15xacebopPosted 3/21/2014 1:16:00 PM
Yeah infamous def isn't a flop. Its very fun and got low balled on scores due to being overly compared to other games.
#16xacebopPosted 3/21/2014 1:19:48 PM
Also. 1 million preorders is not a flop
#17LEGEND_725(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2014 1:23:20 PM
FPS_hitman posted...
You dont have complaints your bashing the system and trolling. Just look at your topic title.

All the MS exclusives are killing it? The lying by all reviewers that say multi's look better.

Then your sad DX12 statement that could end up being nothing and isnt coming out till December 2015 for sakes. Sad little troll

Lol all I saw was games like ac4 and nba comparison screenshots that looked 99% identical but the reviewer was trying to convince me the ps image was vastly superior due to 2% mire detail on some random Rock or blade of grass
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE
#18PlayaMadeTxn05Posted 3/21/2014 1:30:29 PM
Even primarily Xbox fans hate this topic (Excluding Snappa. He's something completely different).

You should feel bad TC.
---
http://www.youtube.com/greeneagemedia
Check me out!
#19levelshooterPosted 3/21/2014 1:31:18 PM
8waystomonday posted...
It clearly isnt a flop and the SP is holding my attention and is alot of fun while also looking great.

So they is a unannounced multiplayer no one knows about?
---
-not changing this Sig until David Moyes is sacked
#20BloatedSquirrelPosted 3/21/2014 1:32:14 PM
levelshooter posted...
8waystomonday posted...
It clearly isnt a flop and the SP is holding my attention and is alot of fun while also looking great.

So they is a unannounced multiplayer no one knows about?

Do shutup.
---
"What are you pointing the gun at the suitcase for? It's dead already."