After infamous flop should I just stick to Xbox one?

#101dancing_cactuarPosted 3/21/2014 7:12:15 PM
Is this topic seriously suggesting that an 8/10 game, the rating which is considered by many magazines as "great", is a flop?

Hell, I'm not even interested in the PS4 and I think this topic is stupid.
---
I am pro Nintendo on the Nintendo board, so I am not a troll. - Greer
How can mirrors be real if our eyes aren't real- Jaden Smith
#102suzukimatsuiPosted 3/21/2014 7:15:02 PM
dancing_cactuar posted...
Is this topic seriously suggesting that an 8/10 game, the rating which is considered by many magazines as "great", is a flop?

Hell, I'm not even interested in the PS4 and I think this topic is stupid.

No kidding.... People will just keep on popping off at games in which others opinions don't coincide with their own.
#103Holy_OblivionPosted 3/21/2014 7:22:52 PM
You people are what's wrong with this industry.
---
3ds FC: 3952 7015 0446
http://www.youtube.com/user/BaoZakeruga?show_guided_help=1
#104Who_NosePosted 3/21/2014 7:37:33 PM
I can't believe some posters in this topic actually are of the mindset that a 85 on Metacritic is a WIN and an 80 is a LOSE.

Kids these days....bet they have mothers who wish they went with Plan B.
#105Toxicum_SPosted 3/21/2014 7:39:11 PM
Why do you ask such are silly questions in thr first place ?
If you are wanna go pee, you too ask peoples around you "should i going to toilet ?'
Godddamn, you dont have your own opinion ?
If you like system - keep it. Dont like - dont buy in the first place (!).
And as for me, not only PS4 hase very little to offer at this day, but all Xbone exes - casual crap and pew-pew shooters.
#106gpo1zephyranthesPosted 3/21/2014 7:53:58 PM
I'm an Xbox guy since original

Enough said.
#107SplitMushroomPosted 3/21/2014 7:55:02 PM
kcypher2000 posted...
BigBOO2U posted...
TreGooda posted...
Ummm... Forza 5 is an amazing game.

Are you really trying to compare a Spiderman clone to Forza?

Sorry, Have to completely disagree with you there.

Forza 5 is just a rehash - and a poor one at that - of Forza 4. It is not next gen and it is not any different from the last installment. It is as much of an embarrassment to the Xbox lineup as the QTE mess that is Ryse.

If forza is a rehash then what is infamous?

Ryse is still better then knack.

I'd laughed at this. Hard.
---
Wilkins is at it again folks!!!
#108hyjinx17Posted 3/21/2014 8:14:07 PM
I was under the assumption that a product was determined a flop by how well it sells, not how well it reviewed. Does anyone have any sort of numbers or are we just throwing out personal opinions as facts?
---
3DS friend code:3883-5502-4640 IGN:Zero
#109silverwing525Posted 3/21/2014 8:18:13 PM
LEGEND_725 posted...
Wow all these posts and only a few legit answers!

Infamous is a flop due to the hype level it was receiving. PS4 currently has no games so it needed badly for infamous to be great... instead it turned out mediocre and once again PS4 owners like me are sitting around with the "superior console for the gamers greatness blah blah" as a dust collector beside the console actually getting the games

I am SOOOOOOO CONFUSED... are you saying that hyping a game with unrealistic expectations causes it to flop? And since when did "above 7.0 rating" become "This game is mediocre"? O.o I have seen this exact same argument made about Titanfall and that game looks fine to me. Both Titanfall and Infamous look like fun games to me. So what if they are not the mythical "PERFECT game"? Do they really NEED to be? I swear, I will this "It MUST be a system seller or else it will be crap" mentality.... :(
---
Let the silver light of Justice fill the world!
Official Lugia of PMD.
#110MasteroftheArtsPosted 3/21/2014 8:19:21 PM
I own an Xbox One and have no desire to pick up a PS4. How is Infamous a flop? It's a decent game. Why would someone sell their console after a few months just because one game didn't meet expectations?
---
"I refuse to prove that I exist" says God. "For proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing..."