After infamous flop should I just stick to Xbox one?

#111LEGEND_725(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2014 9:38:36 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
SonyPonyTony posted...
It's infamous, most of us expected it to be a flop, I don't think anyone was touting it as a AAA must-have. Metacritic is also reflecting this fact.

Yeah, same as Titanfall's metacritic reflecting "Not a must have"

86 on xbox one with troll reviews like this bringing it down: "If you want something more from your video games or if you want to be transported to another dimension to learn the true role of an intergalactic soldier, you should probably hit the books. If Titanfall is representative of man’s aspirations, we’re going no where fast."

His opening statement clearly shows he is judging a multiplayer only game mostly on the narrative LOL

So if you're claiming prejudice against reviews on Titanfall, the same could be said for any game being reviewed, correct?

Both are B grade games, get over it.

If titanfall loses points for no single lets count off for infamous not having multi. Yikes dat logic infamous is gonna be a 70-74 now. You gonna be alright?
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE
#112Snorlax_exlaxPosted 3/21/2014 9:51:18 PM
LEGEND_725 posted...
If titanfall loses points for no single lets count off for infamous not having multi. Yikes dat logic infamous is gonna be a 70-74 now. You gonna be alright?

Nice job ignoring the posts that call out your bad logic.

Bait topic confirmed.
---
I am Samurai Flamenco
#113L96A1BOSSPosted 3/21/2014 9:56:24 PM
This board is terrible look for far a troll bait topic gets.
#114jellybeanmasterPosted 3/21/2014 10:03:53 PM
You heard it hear first. Games that average an 8/10 on the internet are now flops...

looks like ull be playing a LOT of bad games this gen TC
---
PSN:ProdijusX, GT:BUMBA CLAWT,
#115singhellotakuPosted 3/21/2014 10:05:29 PM
ExempliGratia posted...
How is Infamous a flop?

---
Humanity as a whole gets dumber every time you write sonypony nintendrone or xbot
#116GorillaReformedPosted 3/21/2014 10:05:31 PM
I'm gay
---
A Mod/Admin replied on 11/5/2011 6:06:56 PM:
Telling other users to smell your ass is trolling. End of story.
#117NO2_FiendPosted 3/21/2014 10:15:42 PM
GorillaReformed posted...
I'm gay

And by Jove that's perfectly OK.
---
I can't believe I've been here this long....
#118NaughtyOttsel22Posted 3/21/2014 10:15:56 PM
I don't get this about console wars, the game still got a very good score but it's somehow a flop, what is considered a success nowadays?

Games only scoring 90+ or something.
#119LEGEND_725(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2014 10:22:44 PM
NaughtyOttsel22 posted...
I don't get this about console wars, the game still got a very good score but it's somehow a flop, what is considered a success nowadays?

Games only scoring 90+ or something.

Try reading the thread besides I'm just asking if I should sell the ps4 the pony defense force jumped in on the x one board and started trolling me
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE
#120B1GB0SS_86Posted 3/21/2014 11:27:24 PM
You kno i usually just sit back and watch the ponies and xbots go at it but i cant just sit and watch anymore..... i just have one question.... why are so many pro sony people on the xbox one board? I cant even make a decent thread about a game or a question about a game and get it answered because all these sony fanboys come here and start wars every day.... i just dont get it. Why not just go to your own board with your own people. Why come here and defend your ps4? Do u guys work for sony? Are they paying you? No. So why do you break your backs to defend them? The same goes for all fanboys but sony ones are the worst. I mean you dont see the wii u guys coming here starting stuff. You dont see xbox guys starting stuff with the nintendo guys. It always the sony fanboys always. You guys need to get a life for real.