After infamous flop should I just stick to Xbox one?

#121Mvsevm_of_SkinPosted 3/21/2014 10:40:01 PM
Who_Nose posted...
Kids these days....bet they have mothers who wish they went with Plan B.

Meaning a coat hanger and a bottle of Jack?
---
Squeeze your mother's neck... 'til the kicking stops... the memories stop!
#122FourManSevenPosted 3/21/2014 10:41:12 PM
Didn't know Infamous flopped. Must be an xbox thing.
#123ratchet200Posted 3/21/2014 10:42:46 PM
Topics these days.... No imagination at all I say!
#124LEGEND_725(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2014 12:00:50 AM
B1GB0SS_86 posted...
You kno i usually just sit back and watch the ponies and xbots go at it but i cant just sit and watch anymore..... i just have one question.... why are so many pro sony people on the xbox one board? I cant even make a decent thread about a game or a question about a game and get it answered because all these sony fanboys come here and start wars every day.... i just dont get it. Why not just go to your own board with your own people. Why come here and defend your ps4? Do u guys work for sony? Are they paying you? No. So why do you break your backs to defend them? The same goes for all fanboys but sony ones are the worst. I mean you dont see the wii u guys coming here starting stuff. You dont see xbox guys starting stuff with the nintendo guys. It always the sony fanboys always. You guys need to get a life for real.

This. I asked if I should sell my ps4 on the Xbox one board and listed my complaints. Meanwhile hordes of Sony trolls flame me as if me stating my complaints is blasphemous to their holy grail or whatever. I've never seen such fanatical devotion to a console
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE
#125B1GB0SS_86Posted 3/22/2014 12:22:20 AM
LEGEND_725 posted...
B1GB0SS_86 posted...
You kno i usually just sit back and watch the ponies and xbots go at it but i cant just sit and watch anymore..... i just have one question.... why are so many pro sony people on the xbox one board? I cant even make a decent thread about a game or a question about a game and get it answered because all these sony fanboys come here and start wars every day.... i just dont get it. Why not just go to your own board with your own people. Why come here and defend your ps4? Do u guys work for sony? Are they paying you? No. So why do you break your backs to defend them? The same goes for all fanboys but sony ones are the worst. I mean you dont see the wii u guys coming here starting stuff. You dont see xbox guys starting stuff with the nintendo guys. It always the sony fanboys always. You guys need to get a life for real.

This. I asked if I should sell my ps4 on the Xbox one board and listed my complaints. Meanwhile hordes of Sony trolls flame me as if me stating my complaints is blasphemous to their holy grail or whatever. I've never seen such fanatical devotion to a console

I really think they have mental issues. Maybe they were bullied when they were young or something and get on gamefaqs and become hard and bully people that have any other console than sony. I mean i love sony and played my ps3 the most last gen but i went with the xbox one first this gen because it has more games and that is a fact. I will get a ps4 down the road but not now. Why pay 400 bucks for a system i wont play. Most people i know with a ps4 are still on 360 everday cuz they have nothing to play but will swear up and down ps4 is better because it runs multiplats better. Well i have multiplats plus dr3, ryse, forza, titanfall, and killer instinct so i got my 500 dollars worth. I have plenty 2 play as do all of the other xbox one owners.
#126godslayer61Posted 3/22/2014 12:42:24 AM
LEGEND_725 posted...
I got an Xbox one and a ps4. I'm an Xbox guy since original but bought a ps4 due to hype but am sorely disappointed. The supposed superiority of multiplats is almost unnoticeable and any multiplayer multiplats I perfer microsofts online play. Plus Xbox is killing it with titanfall, forza, dead rising, project spark.

Also I didn't pay 400 dollars to play indie games which seems to be the bulk of playstations games. I had high hopes for infamous but it flopped and now Microsoft is pushing awesome new things with DX12. I think maybe Sony got lazy since ms shot itself in the foot with DRM but after that MS has been strong.

Any exclusives ahead I should keep the ps for it can I go ahead and sell it?

lol get a life , and go back to the generic shooters that xbox does and cant do anything else .
---
psn-kish1975 ---- (360, xbox one)-godslayer1975---3ds=name, kish1975-FC-5386-9140-2291 ---http://www.twitch.tv/kish1975
#127B1GB0SS_86Posted 3/22/2014 12:47:03 AM
godslayer61 posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
I got an Xbox one and a ps4. I'm an Xbox guy since original but bought a ps4 due to hype but am sorely disappointed. The supposed superiority of multiplats is almost unnoticeable and any multiplayer multiplats I perfer microsofts online play. Plus Xbox is killing it with titanfall, forza, dead rising, project spark.

Also I didn't pay 400 dollars to play indie games which seems to be the bulk of playstations games. I had high hopes for infamous but it flopped and now Microsoft is pushing awesome new things with DX12. I think maybe Sony got lazy since ms shot itself in the foot with DRM but after that MS has been strong.

Any exclusives ahead I should keep the ps for it can I go ahead and sell it?

lol get a life , and go back to the generic shooters that xbox does and cant do anything else .

Ok.... dude why insult him and tell him to get a life? He feels like he wasted 400 bucks. Thats his own opinion of how he feels yet you attack him why? Because he said it about your precious sony product. How about you get a life and get of the xbox one board and go back to the ps4 boards with all the other children.
#128CaIiber345Posted 3/22/2014 1:43:06 AM
Reflex-Arc posted...
This is going to be a long generation. :|

(-_-)
---
twitch.tv/caliber345 | twitter: @astroduck79
Waiting for: No Man's Sky, The Witness, Mercenary Kings, Rogue Legacy, Destiny
#129JettskiePosted 3/22/2014 2:02:57 AM
B1GB0SS_86 posted...

In fairness, look at the title. The TC says that inFamous SS flops. (Look at post #82, page 9 for the TC's answer). The game flops if it sells poorly. We don't know currently if it flops as the game has been release less than a week. If I made a topic states that Titanfall flops bec. of its hype level it gets, there's no doubt that people will attack the post I made.

Speaking of the hype level:

Titanfall > inFamous SS

Both Titanfall and inFamous SS deserves the hype they get for own reasons.

People like the TC are the reason why fanboys and trolls are on the Xbox One board. If you don't want fanboys and trolls on this board, don't make stupid topic like this.
#130lelioPosted 3/22/2014 2:51:37 AM
LEGEND_725 posted...
B1GB0SS_86 posted...

The only times you've mentioned the PS4 in your posts have been negative and in every one you go on about the greatness of the One. There's nothing wrong with you loving the X1 (fanatical devotion to a console), but to go as far as to pretend that you need to consider getting rid of a console you have always negated is pretty shallow. What's your PSN ID so we can see your trophies?