After infamous flop should I just stick to Xbox one?

#141LEGEND_725(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2014 12:14:22 PM
TheApd_Returns posted...
Are you people serious? Going by the boards, infamous got way more hype. It was treated as the second coming of Christ to herald the next gen vs "lolololol hey guys let's post another topic about how TF is CoD clone or bots or 720p or smart pistol or frame drops all day on xb1/tf boards"

You seriously have selective memory if you really think TF was more hyped when its kind of obvious the majority of gamefaqs was already gunning against it

Legitimate response thanks. I was actually hyped for infamous due to the boards hyping it and ppl trolling " 720p cod with mechs" now that infamous has undrrperformed it's "oh we are not hyped" I'm not even trying to troll ppl who like infamous though I didn't think this would upset ppl enough to get this many posts :(
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE
#142AnakeriePosted 3/22/2014 12:14:25 PM
My llama and I frequently go to the Palace to have tea with the queen. Of course, she hasn't invited us and usually her guards chase us off, but sometimes we manage to eat most of her cucumber sandwiches and get a snuggle before that.
---
GT: CrampedSultana PSN: Ana Kerie
Pawn: Zarianna. GO GO LLAMA FORCEFIELD!!
#143nizam216Posted 3/22/2014 12:15:42 PM
Anakerie posted...
Sometimes in order to save my money I take my llama on board airplanes disguised as carry-on luggage, but then he spits on a flight attendant and they get all crabby about it.
#144TheApd_ReturnsPosted 3/22/2014 12:47:56 PM
Who_Nose posted...
TheApd_Returns posted...
You seriously have selective memory if you really think TF was more hyped when its kind of obvious the majority of gamefaqs was already gunning against it

You seriously are delusional and in denial of reality if you believe what you just typed.

Yeah, except for the part where someone actually went through and counted and saw the negative/troll topics far outweighed the few "reassurance" topics on the TF board prior to release.
---
XBL: MauryPov1ch ... BF4 (PC): Chollima ... Steam: callmaury
3DS: 1907-9236-7818
#145L96A1BOSSPosted 3/22/2014 12:54:19 PM
Who_Nose posted...
TheApd_Returns posted...

You seriously are delusional and in denial of reality if you believe what you just typed.

He mad 2 weeks in and people already bored of Titanfall and Infamous is finally out.
#146desert_santaPosted 3/22/2014 1:08:52 PM
The game is quite good, the side missions get repetitive fast but I think the main story is worth it. Character moves fluidly and combat is fun. City is a bit empty but I remember other games from previous gens being like this so no biggie.
#147LEGEND_725(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2014 2:10:11 PM
Thanks guys sold my ps4 earlier bought protien and gonna use the Rest for more Xbox exclusives
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE
#148xacebopPosted 3/22/2014 2:25:00 PM
LEGEND_725 posted...
Thanks guys sold my ps4 earlier bought protien and gonna use the Rest for more Xbox exclusives

Dudebro confirmed.
#149Shadowfxd2Posted 3/22/2014 2:26:28 PM
xacebop posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...

Dudebro confirmed.

uninformed consumer you mean.

@topic: ISS had more preorders than TF had sales these last 2 weeks... does that mean TF is a flop too?
---
http://i.imgur.com/NbGmq.jpg, http://i.imgur.com/ARXXY.jpg
Equals: http://i.imgur.com/ZpBae.jpg, Hmmm: http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/29629070.jpg
#150Who_NosePosted 3/22/2014 2:28:55 PM
Anakerie posted...
My llama and I frequently go to the Palace to have tea with the queen. Of course, she hasn't invited us and usually her guards chase us off, but sometimes we manage to eat most of her cucumber sandwiches and get a snuggle before that.

The llama stories are more interesting than anything the TC comes up with.

Tell us more!