After infamous flop should I just stick to Xbox one?

#21SonyPonyTonyPosted 3/21/2014 12:36:01 PM
It's infamous, most of us expected it to be a flop, I don't think anyone was touting it as a AAA must-have. Metacritic is also reflecting this fact.
---
http://minus.com/lbfiUvu5vxhhzA
#22AFreebyPosted 3/21/2014 12:45:00 PM
Well, it's better than Titanfall, but every single player only game is better than every multiplayer only game ever made, so that is not a surprise.
---
Before me things create were none, save things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Official Dark Emperor Mundus of the DmC board
#23kcypher2000Posted 3/21/2014 12:54:16 PM
FPS_hitman posted...
You dont have complaints your bashing the system and trolling. Just look at your topic title.

All the MS exclusives are killing it? The lying by all reviewers that say multi's look better.

Then your sad DX12 statement that could end up being nothing and isnt coming out till December 2015 for sakes. Sad little troll

Forza and DR3 scored nearly the same as infamous meaning if scores matter then either infamous is a flop or those games are good too. Plus xbox has way more other gsmes like TF.

Also most reviews also point out how ghosts and bf4 have more issues like frame rate problems on ps4 but ponies pick and choose their battle. Last of all, if resolution did matter then ponies would have caught kz not
Being 1080p at launch and flipped out over BF4 at 900p and infamous at 30fps with downgraded graphics. Yes it looks worse then e3, get your eyes checked.
#24HansukeiPosted 3/21/2014 12:56:06 PM
In my opinion the PS4 isn't defined by Imfamous. I love both consoles but Imfamous is not why I love the PS4. :p The free to plays they are getting and all the Indie games is why I love the PS4.
#25kcypher2000Posted 3/21/2014 12:56:12 PM
AFreeby posted...
Well, it's better than Titanfall, but every single player only game is better than every multiplayer only game ever made, so that is not a surprise.

No according to reviews it is not better than Titanfall. No your opinion does Not matter.

Your last sentence is so stupid i wont even comment on it.
#26BigBOO2UPosted 3/21/2014 12:57:04 PM
LEGEND_725 posted...
After InFamos flop...

JOYSTIQ: Is Infamous: Second Son gaming Nirvana? Our four-and-a-half star review said that the game "represents a great leap forward both in terms of gameplay and in graphical fidelity, and establishes a high standard for what players can expect from the PlayStation 4"

DESTRUCTOID (95/100): "Second Son is by far the best inFamous yet. If you're a fan of the series, then checking this one out is a no-brainer, and if you're not, consider jumping in with Delsin. You don't need any prior knowledge of the franchise to do so, and if you have any appreciation of open-world superhero games, you'll enjoy it."

IGN (87/100): "Open-world superhero action games are about freedom and empowerment, and in these regards, Second Son is really impressive. Seattle is a big, beautiful playground for you to stomp around in with a set of devilishly fun and powerful toys at your disposal. It plays great, and it looks even better, but its advancements also beg it to be held to a higher standard, one that its overall story and morality systems struggle to reach."

Just keeping it real and pwning the TC.

TC has been pwned.

lol
---
Duck Dynasty - The epicenter of ignorance and hate in America. And bad grooming habits.
#27x1STP_KLOSRxPosted 3/21/2014 12:57:26 PM
A flop? The game is awesome.

I feel bad for trolls. Always missing out on the best games.
#28kcypher2000Posted 3/21/2014 12:57:42 PM
Hansukei posted...
In my opinion the PS4 isn't defined by Imfamous. I love both consoles but Imfamous is not why I love the PS4. :p The free to plays they are getting and all the Indie games is why I love the PS4.

Should have bought an ouya or a pc or an iphone if you want indies. Ps4 sucks at indies except for sony fanboys who dont know better.

Enjoy old pc games.
#29kcypher2000Posted 3/21/2014 12:59:15 PM
BigBOO2U posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
After InFamos flop...

JOYSTIQ: Is Infamous: Second Son gaming Nirvana? Our four-and-a-half star review said that the game "represents a great leap forward both in terms of gameplay and in graphical fidelity, and establishes a high standard for what players can expect from the PlayStation 4"

DESTRUCTOID (95/100): "Second Son is by far the best inFamous yet. If you're a fan of the series, then checking this one out is a no-brainer, and if you're not, consider jumping in with Delsin. You don't need any prior knowledge of the franchise to do so, and if you have any appreciation of open-world superhero games, you'll enjoy it."

IGN (87/100): "Open-world superhero action games are about freedom and empowerment, and in these regards, Second Son is really impressive. Seattle is a big, beautiful playground for you to stomp around in with a set of devilishly fun and powerful toys at your disposal. It plays great, and it looks even better, but its advancements also beg it to be held to a higher standard, one that its overall story and morality systems struggle to reach."

Just keeping it real and pwning the TC.

TC has been pwned.

lol

You just owned yourself by failing to learn what meta critic is.
#30kcypher2000Posted 3/21/2014 1:00:34 PM
x1STP_KLOSRx posted...
A flop? The game is awesome.

I feel bad for trolls. Always missing out on the best games.

Yeah titanfall, forza, killer instinct, dead rising , ryse. Poor trolls are missing out on all those and more and all they get is infamous and kill zone.