After infamous flop should I just stick to Xbox one?

#31gohoanqPosted 3/21/2014 2:00:39 PM
Are you people seriously calling a game with several reviews between 9 and 10 a flop? What the hell is wrong with you guys..? Does every single reviewer need to give a game a 10/10 for it to be good now? Pathetic as ****.
---
---
"Bad biscuits make the baker broke bro" - Jake the Dog.
#32kcypher2000Posted 3/21/2014 2:02:14 PM
gohoanq posted...
Are you people seriously calling a game with several reviews between 9 and 10 a flop? What the hell is wrong with you guys..? Does every single reviewer need to give a game a 10/10 for it to be good now? Pathetic as ****.
---

Let me see you type that TF, Dead rising 3, forza 5 are great games then.
#33QueezZeenartPosted 3/21/2014 2:04:34 PM
gohoanq posted...
---

Indeed. So much salt on this board.
#34AFreebyPosted 3/21/2014 2:06:14 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#35BigBOO2UPosted 3/21/2014 2:07:25 PM
kcypher2000 posted...
BigBOO2U posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
After InFamos flop...

JOYSTIQ: Is Infamous: Second Son gaming Nirvana? Our four-and-a-half star review said that the game "represents a great leap forward both in terms of gameplay and in graphical fidelity, and establishes a high standard for what players can expect from the PlayStation 4"

DESTRUCTOID (95/100): "Second Son is by far the best inFamous yet. If you're a fan of the series, then checking this one out is a no-brainer, and if you're not, consider jumping in with Delsin. You don't need any prior knowledge of the franchise to do so, and if you have any appreciation of open-world superhero games, you'll enjoy it."

IGN (87/100): "Open-world superhero action games are about freedom and empowerment, and in these regards, Second Son is really impressive. Seattle is a big, beautiful playground for you to stomp around in with a set of devilishly fun and powerful toys at your disposal. It plays great, and it looks even better, but its advancements also beg it to be held to a higher standard, one that its overall story and morality systems struggle to reach."

Just keeping it real and pwning the TC.

TC has been pwned.

lol

You just owned yourself by failing to learn what meta critic is.

You mean the site in which every notable and noteworthy video game review crew has given the game an 8 or a 9? THAT Metacritic? From IGN to EGM to Gamespot to Joystiq to Giant Bomb to Game Trailers and on and on. (The literal lone exception being Games/Edge.)

I guess you have been pwned as well.

lol
---
Duck Dynasty - The epicenter of ignorance and hate in America. And bad grooming habits.
#36zerosignal316Posted 3/21/2014 2:09:26 PM
Both consoles are going to be worth owning after about a year. So just keep it and enjoy the exclusives of both....
---
XBL Gamertag: ZeroSignal316
#37BigBOO2UPosted 3/21/2014 2:09:33 PM
kcypher2000 posted...
x1STP_KLOSRx posted...
A flop? The game is awesome.

I feel bad for trolls. Always missing out on the best games.

Yeah titanfall, forza, killer instinct, dead rising , ryse. Poor trolls are missing out on all those and more and all they get is infamous and kill zone.

Forza? And Ryse ?!? Get serious.

I love it when the desperation and delusion just jumps off of my computer monitor on this board.
---
Duck Dynasty - The epicenter of ignorance and hate in America. And bad grooming habits.
#38EllesarienPosted 3/21/2014 2:10:57 PM
kcypher2000 posted...
BigBOO2U posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
After InFamos flop...

JOYSTIQ: Is Infamous: Second Son gaming Nirvana? Our four-and-a-half star review said that the game "represents a great leap forward both in terms of gameplay and in graphical fidelity, and establishes a high standard for what players can expect from the PlayStation 4"

DESTRUCTOID (95/100): "Second Son is by far the best inFamous yet. If you're a fan of the series, then checking this one out is a no-brainer, and if you're not, consider jumping in with Delsin. You don't need any prior knowledge of the franchise to do so, and if you have any appreciation of open-world superhero games, you'll enjoy it."

IGN (87/100): "Open-world superhero action games are about freedom and empowerment, and in these regards, Second Son is really impressive. Seattle is a big, beautiful playground for you to stomp around in with a set of devilishly fun and powerful toys at your disposal. It plays great, and it looks even better, but its advancements also beg it to be held to a higher standard, one that its overall story and morality systems struggle to reach."

Just keeping it real and pwning the TC.

TC has been pwned.

lol

You just owned yourself by failing to learn what meta critic is.

And for using "pwned." 10 year old confirmed!!
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#39TreGoodaPosted 3/21/2014 2:12:02 PM
BigBOO2U posted...
kcypher2000 posted...
x1STP_KLOSRx posted...
A flop? The game is awesome.

I feel bad for trolls. Always missing out on the best games.

Yeah titanfall, forza, killer instinct, dead rising , ryse. Poor trolls are missing out on all those and more and all they get is infamous and kill zone.

Forza? And Ryse ?!? Get serious.

I love it when the desperation and delusion just jumps off of my computer monitor on this board.

Ummm... Forza 5 is an amazing game.

Are you really trying to compare a Spiderman clone to Forza?
---
"Get a life! What? I'm a gamer, I have tons of lives."
#40HorridhalPosted 3/21/2014 2:17:55 PM
Trolling has really gone downhill, this TC and topic are proof.
---
I'm not the nicest person you'll meet.
Have a real point please.