After infamous flop should I just stick to Xbox one?

#91werkz_destroyzPosted 3/21/2014 6:11:52 PM
BoneRevolution posted...
Yes. The Xbox One is all we need at the moment. and for those considering a PS4 remember Ouya is way cheaper

This.lol..there you go all the indies :)

Infamous just makes the grade for an average game.
---
Gt: werkz destroyz
#92me_prestonPosted 3/21/2014 6:36:59 PM
I'm a huge infamous fan. Everything has its ups and downs(I'm looking at you odd touch control moments), but I think its awesome!
Yes I'm going to put more time into titan fall and bf4, but the games are DIFFERENT GENRES!
---
At least Kefka managed to rearrange the very planet and kill millions of people!Good for him!
college paid for by: OIF 03 OEF 05 OIF 08
#93Xeeh_BitzPosted 3/21/2014 6:38:43 PM
SonyPonyTony posted...
It's infamous, most of us expected it to be a flop, I don't think anyone was touting it as a AAA must-have. Metacritic is also reflecting this fact.

Yeah, same as Titanfall's metacritic reflecting "Not a must have"
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#94Dev445Posted 3/21/2014 6:43:55 PM
Infamous isn't a flop but its not a system seller either. TC should of said its not a system seller. I was planning on picking up a PS4 for Infamous but seeing the gameplay and reading reviews it can wait. Not paying $400 for Infamous. Especially since their is hardly any replay value in it.
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
GT: ThatBoyNice247
#95LEGEND_725(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2014 6:44:31 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
SonyPonyTony posted...
It's infamous, most of us expected it to be a flop, I don't think anyone was touting it as a AAA must-have. Metacritic is also reflecting this fact.

86 on xbox one with troll reviews like this bringing it down: "If you want something more from your video games or if you want to be transported to another dimension to learn the true role of an intergalactic soldier, you should probably hit the books. If Titanfall is representative of man’s aspirations, we’re going no where fast."

His opening statement clearly shows he is judging a multiplayer only game mostly on the narrative LOL
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE
#96Xeeh_BitzPosted 3/21/2014 6:46:20 PM
LEGEND_725 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
SonyPonyTony posted...

86 on xbox one with troll reviews like this bringing it down: "If you want something more from your video games or if you want to be transported to another dimension to learn the true role of an intergalactic soldier, you should probably hit the books. If Titanfall is representative of man’s aspirations, we’re going no where fast."

His opening statement clearly shows he is judging a multiplayer only game mostly on the narrative LOL

So if you're claiming prejudice against reviews on Titanfall, the same could be said for any game being reviewed, correct?

Both are B grade games, get over it.
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#97Cowboy082288Posted 3/21/2014 6:49:29 PM
Can we all just agree that cool ranch is better than nachos Doritos.
---
PSN/XBL/Steam/iOS - cowboyoni
#98Snorlax_exlaxPosted 3/21/2014 6:52:02 PM
Cowboy082288 posted...
Can we all just agree that cool ranch is better than nachos Doritos.

*flips table*

**** you

*puts on shades*
---
I am Samurai Flamenco
#99Tyronelio1Posted 3/21/2014 6:53:00 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
SonyPonyTony posted...

So if you're claiming prejudice against reviews on Titanfall, the same could be said for any game being reviewed, correct?

Both are B grade games, get over it.

That's why you should never ever trust meta critic or bring it up as a defense to your point.
---
GT: Tyron3L1o
I don't know what's worse, company fanboys or kojima fanboys? One thing is for certain, they are most definitely the definition of a neckbeard.
#100Mindwipe77Posted 3/21/2014 7:03:20 PM
xbots are the worst fanboys lol, topic helps prove it
---
Now Playing-Light returns/LOS 2/Demon Souls
"All the significant breakthroughs were breaks with old ways of thinking."