Stop killing your own community - Titanfall related

#1YumeOMiruPosted 3/21/2014 1:42:26 PM
Guys/gals, seriously, stop killing off your own community. Stop being hostile to everyone, even valid critiques seems to be frowned upon.

- "Matchmaking is terrible, I get pitted against veterans while I have a beginner team."
- "LOL GET FRIENDS!"
- "Donīt play the game then"

I mean, you do no want a online only game with no crossplay (yes, you canīt play with PC players) to be empty..........

Just my thoughts.
---
Having a dream is essential to live.
#2MonicasBackPosted 3/21/2014 2:56:36 PM
What I don't get is why people cry about this when its literally in every console fps
---
Monicaaa
#3SoulTrapperPosted 3/21/2014 3:37:34 PM
Good luck with explaining that to people.

Criticism is seen as "trolling" here most of the time, instead of something to learn from and build upon to improve.
#4Thewinner14Posted 3/21/2014 4:55:58 PM
Sounds exactly like l4d 1 and 2. The pub scene quickly deteriorates and the only decent matches are friends only
---
"Let your Kingdom come" - Matthew 6:10
#5DarkHolesPosted 3/21/2014 5:14:26 PM
Name 1 fps where this is not the case, you can't?

If you find yourself getting crushed every game your bad FACT

As we are constantly reminded it is only 6v6 so 1 good player can change the tide of the battle.

So the reason you people get so much flak is because you are harping on a non problem that every fps has.

Also there is no such thing as a veteran on titanfall.
#6Who_NosePosted 3/21/2014 8:30:04 PM
DarkHoles posted...
Name 1 fps where this is not the case, you can't?

Borderlands.

And Borderlands 2.

I named two; do I get a cookie?
#7singhellotakuPosted 3/21/2014 10:01:23 PM
you named 2 games that are not pvp so no you get nothing
---
Humanity as a whole gets dumber every time you write sonypony nintendrone or xbot
#8QueezZeenartPosted 3/21/2014 10:05:30 PM
You've obviously never had the pleasure of playing MOBAs on PC. The communities for them are absolute piles of trash. Why would Titanfall be any different? If anything, it's only going to be worse, since you're also adding in all of the fps kiddies who may or may not have ****ed all of our moms last night.
#9TheCyborgNinjaPosted 3/21/2014 10:05:35 PM
I barely die in the game, but feel the lack of team balancing between matches to be one of the poorest design choices possible.
---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
#10shinie_aPosted 3/21/2014 11:30:55 PM
DarkHoles posted...

As we are constantly reminded it is only 6v6 so 1 good player can change the tide of the battle.

Yeah, I highly doubt 1 person in a titan could handle 3 or even 2 consistently, unless they suck. Titanfall is a team based game, regardless of the amount of pilots.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErWVpxkdX_o