MS: TitanFall users play for an average of 5 hours per day

#31SidneyAlfresco1Posted 3/21/2014 2:57:53 PM
Kovifan27 posted...
dnmt posted...
Why aren't they telling us how many copies were actually sold, though?

That's a good question. I am wondering if PC or XboxOne has sold more. I'd assume PC since the install base is that much higher.

Titanfall should push more XboxOne's with the price drop at Newegg/Walmart. The more systems out there the better for the customers.

In the UK TF on xbone was 118k of the 125k sold week 1. it has had a stronger debut than the last of us on ps3
#32kennyynnooPosted 3/21/2014 3:01:06 PM
wake_me_420 posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
I don't work, watch my 2 kids married to a doctor....but I only play 2-3hrs every 2-3 days. Not complaining, I got it good(especially since I have 2 boys not girls). We just play with hot wheels, my old transformers all day go to car shows on weekends she works. I game when they go to bed some nights.

when will it be my turn

Find a smart girl, in under grad. Work pay her bills and make her school life easy. Tell her you don't mind paying the bills and that you don't mind raising kids if she wants to focus on her career. Earn her families respect...aka don't game around them or your kids. I was done working at 30, kids are my job. She said I can work later if I want or just keep things going at home...bills, laundry, cooking, kids. It beats work imo.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
#33kennyynnooPosted 3/21/2014 3:10:32 PM
OpheliaAdenade posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
I don't work, watch my 2 kids married to a doctor....but I only play 2-3hrs every 2-3 days. Not complaining, I got it good(especially since I have 2 boys not girls). We just play with hot wheels, my old transformers all day go to car shows on weekends she works. I game when they go to bed some nights.

Oh, I never expected to find a househusband here! :o How progressive. You're smart for getting in on what is typical a woman's game, but I'm not sure I approve of it. If more men catch onto the fact that they can do this too then more women will be forced into working. D:

My uncle did it to, his kids graduated from Cincinnati and Michigan so I have a great example to look up to. Gaming must come second though, I laugh at the game commercials of the dad rocking a baby to sleep with a controller in his hands, I would be done as a stay at home dad if I did it and she found out. She wouldn't be able to have kids this young without me though. She went in to college at 18, after 8 years plus residency its 13 years of her life in school. Residency makes mid 40-low 50k a year and she will be 31 before she makes real money and owe 500k in loans for school. So a stay at home dad is a blessing for a young woman doctor to be, daycare is way to much. I didn't know she wanted to be a doctor BTW* I'm no gold digger, it just worked out that way.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
#34Semp1Posted 3/21/2014 3:30:19 PM
I play every night after work from 11-4 on average. The 90 seconds and additional 30 for loading is when I use the bathroom. Lol.
---
XBONE+PS4=True Gamer.
#35Jiggy101011Posted 3/21/2014 3:45:35 PM
Reflex-Arc posted...
I think I played my copy for a total of 5 hours before broke down and sold it. I suck at shooters, I'm not sure why I thought I wouldn't suck at this one, too. :(

It's a shame, really. I loved pretty much everything about the game other than my repeated finishings in last place with no kills and 10+ deaths. :p

Man I wish you would have made a topic or something about it because I would have talked you out of it. I was pretty crap when I first played but playing with friends has made me better, I'm sure running with a group would have made it better for you.
---
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
If you want to troll, provide a source to backup your claims.
#36BoxTheMuppetPosted 3/21/2014 3:55:30 PM
kennyynnoo posted...
OpheliaAdenade posted...
kennyynnoo posted...

Oh, I never expected to find a househusband here! :o How progressive. You're smart for getting in on what is typical a woman's game, but I'm not sure I approve of it. If more men catch onto the fact that they can do this too then more women will be forced into working. D:

My uncle did it to, his kids graduated from Cincinnati and Michigan so I have a great example to look up to. Gaming must come second though, I laugh at the game commercials of the dad rocking a baby to sleep with a controller in his hands, I would be done as a stay at home dad if I did it and she found out. She wouldn't be able to have kids this young without me though. She went in to college at 18, after 8 years plus residency its 13 years of her life in school. Residency makes mid 40-low 50k a year and she will be 31 before she makes real money and owe 500k in loans for school. So a stay at home dad is a blessing for a young woman doctor to be, daycare is way to much. I didn't know she wanted to be a doctor BTW* I'm no gold digger, it just worked out that way.

My wife is a corporate something or other for a major retailer. I'm one raise away from being a house husband. I already do all the cooking, cleaning, and laundry so the transition will be minimal.

Keep living the dream.
---
#1 at absolutely nothing!
#37BigBOO2UPosted 3/25/2014 11:50:03 AM
DamnEvilDog posted...
BigBOO2U posted...
HENTAIDOJI posted...
http://venturebeat.com/2014/03/20/microsofts-game-exec-phil-harrison-explains-how-xbox-one-will-catch-the-playstation-4-interview/

Titanfall ... More than five hours average use per day, which is amazing.

This confirms that most Xbox One owners are under the age of 18 and don't have jobs or girlfriends.

So does making baseless assumptions while at the same time insulting people. If you are spending your time on Gamefaqs just do that you probably don't have a life ether...

Spending 10 to 20 minutes on a forum board once or twice a week doesn't quite compare to 5 hours nightly, now does it? Or is math another one of your weak points? Certainly not a baseless accusation either, but simple deduction. I am quite sure that those who vehemently deny such things must also fall into that exact same category I described as well.
---
Duck Dynasty - The epicenter of ignorance and hate in America. And bad grooming habits.
#38Joey-ZazaPosted 3/25/2014 11:54:42 AM
BigBOO2U posted...
DamnEvilDog posted...
BigBOO2U posted...
HENTAIDOJI posted...
http://venturebeat.com/2014/03/20/microsofts-game-exec-phil-harrison-explains-how-xbox-one-will-catch-the-playstation-4-interview/

Titanfall ... More than five hours average use per day, which is amazing.

This confirms that most Xbox One owners are under the age of 18 and don't have jobs or girlfriends.

So does making baseless assumptions while at the same time insulting people. If you are spending your time on Gamefaqs just do that you probably don't have a life ether...

Spending 10 to 20 minutes on a forum board once or twice a week doesn't quite compare to 5 hours nightly, now does it? Or is math another one of your weak points? Certainly not a baseless accusation either, but simple deduction. I am quite sure that those who vehemently deny such things must also fall into that exact same category I described as well.

I'm tired of you pulling the life card every 5 minutes.

This is a gaming website. If you feel you're too "adult" and just mock people for playing video games in their free time, you should probably leave.

I'm engaged to be married, and I have a kid on the way (7 more months). I work 40+ hours a week, and I still find time play video games. If you're so bitter about not having any free time for games anymore, it's because you literally just started your "life". You need to just accept that things aren't going to be the way they were when you were a kid and stop complaining and mocking those who are not at your phase in life. I don't go around and talk down to people because they have free time.
---
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I