Do you support annual games like Call of Duty, Assassin's Creed and ect?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Do you support annual games like Call of Duty, Assassin's Creed and ect?
2 years ago#1
Support annual games? - Results (81 votes)
Yes.
20.99% (17 votes)
No.
29.63% (24 votes)
Depends how different it is from previous games.
49.38% (40 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I for one don't. These annual games seem too similar to me. Anybody else?
2 years ago#2
Not anymore. Back in the day I looked forward to playing a new Final Fantasy every year. Now though, not so much. I mean, Assassin's Creed got so stale to me that I skipped Revelations and AC3.
I'm gonna cut out your eyes and piss in the ****ing sockets! ~ Kaine
http://abload.de/img/zeronailed4xz8o.gif
(message deleted)
2 years ago#4
2ndAtomisk posted...
Not anymore. Back in the day I looked forward to playing a new Final Fantasy every year. Now though, not so much. I mean, Assassin's Creed got so stale to me that I skipped Revelations and AC3.

That's cause final fantasy doesn't even feel like final fantasy anymore :(
2 years ago#5
Only forza and battlefield
2 years ago#6
I support any game that seems fun to me. Annual or otherwise. This also applies to annual sports franchises.

I passed on CoD Ghost but bought AC4.

When another sequel comes out, I will assess their quality and decide whether I buy the next version or not.
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego
2 years ago#7
I play AC still so I guess. Though I got out of paying for revelations and AC3 because I had valuable TF2 items at the time that I traded for the games. And black flag actually deserves to be bought so I don't feel bad about that one.

Never liked Cod or BF. I own bad company 2 and never play it, and I gave away the copy of BF3 that came with my GPU to a friend.
FC: 2921-9087-2265
2 years ago#8
CoD Ghosts took a shotgun to the head, AC3 took a shotgun to the head, Battlefield 4 took a shotgun to the head.
No one should buy MGSV: Ground Zeroes, don't support Konami and their greedy ways.
2 years ago#9
Jedi454 posted...
CoD Ghosts took a shotgun to the head, AC3 took a shotgun to the head, Battlefield 4 took a shotgun to the head.

So what you're saying is...........?
'We are both atheists. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.'
2 years ago#10
Call of Duty I stopped after the first Black Ops and haven't bought one since. Assassins Creed I have loved every single one, I'm a sucker for them.

Depends on the game and how much it changes from sequel to sequel, I stopped buying Madden every year because it was basically just a roster update each time.
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
If you want to troll, provide a source to backup your claims.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Do you support annual games like Call of Duty, Assassin's Creed and ect?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived