Titanfall 2 direct result of Titanfall sales

#11SoulTrapperPosted 3/22/2014 2:04:25 AM
It's EA, what did you expect?

Look at Simcity, look at Battlefield 4.

They hardly fix anything, because they move on to creating DLC before the game even launches.

Fixing the game doesn't generate profit, selling DLC does.

EA is a horrible company, I have no clue why people keep supporting their products and their business methods along with it.
#12Tyronelio1Posted 3/22/2014 2:11:00 AM
SoulTrapper posted...

They hardly fix anything, because they move on to creating DLC before the game even launches.

EA is a horrible company, I have no clue why people keep supporting their products and their business methods along with it.

because they publish good games...

The pros outweigh the cons.
---
GT: Tyron3L1o
I don't know what's worse, company fanboys or kojima fanboys? One thing is for certain, they are most definitely the definition of a neckbeard.
#13SoulTrapperPosted 3/22/2014 2:21:28 AM(edited)
Tyronelio1 posted...
SoulTrapper posted...

because they publish good games...

The pros outweigh the cons.

No, they really don't.

The business practices put forth by EA are terrible for the entire industry.

Releasing broken and rushed games is becoming the standard for EA games and nobody should accept that.

If you buy a broken vacuum cleaner, you return it to the store and either get a working one or your money back.
If you buy a broken EA game, all you can do is hope they get around to fixing it somewhere in the future.

Simcity is STILL a broken mess, a year after launch. Yet it's already had a ton of DLC thrown at it.

Ea is a cancer on this industry and has been since the late 80's.

http://i.imgur.com/QPWfyoB.png

http://i.imgur.com/kEEMP5J.jpg
#14iSkadooshPosted 3/22/2014 5:36:59 AM
Titanfall 2 will also be on PS4 so all those problems won't be present if you buy that version.
---
Not upset at all, just annoyed that there's absolutely no point in people like you to be on these boards other than to troll your little hearts out. - triple s
#15darkphiresagePosted 3/22/2014 6:09:15 AM
I don't get it tc. All the article said was they "reportedly" secured the pub rights to TF2. It doesn't say that sales are bad, (it actually insinuates they're good. You don't break your neck for sequel publishing rights a week after the first game drops unless it sold gangbusters), nor does it say they've started working on a sequel yet. Did I miss something, or are you jumping to conclusions?
---
"Dat b**** crazy."
"Ya, b****** be trippin." - every guy ever and his best friend at some point in life.
#16thegreatandrewmPosted 3/22/2014 6:24:35 AM
sounds like you should of got it on pc all those things are not a problem
---
ok me make sig happy
i72600k 3.4ghz x12 ,12 GB DDR3 x60,sapphire 7970 x20,1500w power supply x6.
#17DKLinksPosted 3/26/2014 11:33:52 AM
Semp1 posted...
Titanfall sales are very high. Lol. And the 360 version was delayed due to Microsoft pushing Xbone Sales.I am a Loser Troll.

---
XBONE+PS4= Rich parents wasting their money on some brat.

#18rgwPosted 3/26/2014 11:38:11 AM
I'm not a rich brat. I'm self-sufficient and could buy a ps4 right now and have all three systems.

I just figured I'd wait on a ps4 price drop since I'll play it the least of all three consoles.
---
rgw
--
#19Joey-ZazaPosted 3/26/2014 11:52:03 AM
DKLinks posted...
Semp1 posted...
Titanfall sales are very high. Lol. And the 360 version was delayed due to Microsoft pushing Xbone Sales.I am a Loser Troll.

---
XBONE+PS4= Rich parents wasting their money on some brat.

lol how old do you think the average gamer here is?
---
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I
#20FourManSevenPosted 3/26/2014 2:26:53 PM
More content is an absolute must.
3 Titans
10 weapons for pilots
3 Side arms,
4 Anti Titan weapons
ect. Isn't enough content to warrant $60.

Titanfall 2 also cannot be exclusive to on console family. It's just suicide. It clearly did not save the Xbox One in sales like MS hoped.