"Console Specs Don't Matter, Exclusive Games do."

#81Apex-PlayerPosted 3/27/2014 12:01:01 AM
Tyronelio1 posted...
Apex-Player posted...
So what xbox games won GoTY awards, and what PS games won GoTY awards.
I think Sony hit a few more bull's-eyes guys.

Uncharted, last if us.

Halo, gears of war.

Kinda leaving out Little Big Planet, God of War etc.
Feel free to use a wiki.
Look at IGN, e3 etc.
---
PSN/ Comfort_Cat
#82Tyronelio1Posted 3/27/2014 12:15:04 AM
Apex-Player posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...
Apex-Player posted...
So what xbox games won GoTY awards, and what PS games won GoTY awards.
I think Sony hit a few more bull's-eyes guys.

Uncharted, last if us.

Halo, gears of war.

Kinda leaving out Little Big Planet, God of War etc.
Feel free to use a wiki.
Look at IGN, e3 etc.

Did LBP and god of war win game of the year?
---
GT: Tyron3L1o
I don't know what's worse, company fanboys or kojima fanboys? One thing is for certain, they are most definitely the definition of a neckbeard.
#83WartPig_Posted 3/27/2014 12:22:12 AM
^yes
and lol at GOTY arguement as a there are dozens each year on each system and each review site picks different ones. wasnt ME3/skyrim/cod whatever all GOTY in the same year? and skyrim came out a month before the end of the year it won. GOTY is just buzzwords to push sales to those who havent bit yet.
unless your counting GOTY editions. wich in turn have nothing do with anything other than bundlruing the dlc together.
---
PSN-WartPigX, XBL-WartPig
"people talking without speaking, people hearing without listening"
#84Pinoy441Posted 3/27/2014 12:52:42 AM
GOTY is a pointless argument since even an obscure site that gives a game a GOTY will get it plastered all over its marketing as one.

Also to truly judge a professional review you also have to take into consideration is said reviewer the one that enjoys the genre of game they are playing? Way too many cases where games get bad/mediocre reviews because the reviewer did not even like the genre that it's in.

One other thing, Microsoft has not been capitalizing in its own exclusives, the only major releases so far have been KI, Halo, Gears and Forza. Fable itself died after fable 2, and Banjo Kazooie, Perfect Dark have been put on the back burner.

Halo 5 I have no faith in after how bad they ruined 4's multiplayer and the potential that they had with 4's antag.

KI would've been better if they took more time to work on it and have it full on release instead of the current model

And without Epic deving gears now, its an untested new team unless they hired some old Gears team members.
---
*grabs popcorn*